The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talk with Krizk 6/14/22
07-17-2022, 11:45 AM,
Talk with Krizk 6/14/22
Princess Astra Korraay — 06/14/2022
After the talk with Haj Astra enters the medby to find Kizk where she left him. " Hello Kizk, sense my title as jedi night is a problem for you I will use my royal one. I am princess Astra Delphine of Baklid" She said giving him a respectful bow. " My friends call me Astra and you may do the same I'm here to offer my help as a healer," She said straightening. The look on her face showed clear concern for him. Even a child could see he was in pain it was more than just physical. Her lightsaber did hang from her belt but was partially obscured by her clock.
@Krizk
Krizk — 06/14/2022
The lighting in the medical bay had been dimmed as the Pac'Cosh lay unswathed. His protuberant frame accentuated by the shadows cast across his body. Slowly he sat up flicking his tongue as slitted amber eyes fixated on the small Jedi. "You reek of fear little princess, much like the young commander who spoke to me earlier. ease your thoughts. I've given my word not to bring you harm"
His movement was deliberate and methodical as he turned to address her. " Is your medical droid defective?"
"I'm not afraid of you. I'm worried about the sith Queen and her plans." She said gently.

" No, though I can heal your physical wounds a bit faster, though I don't need my power to see you have been throw hell and your injuries are not just physical. We may very well fight around the corner which means we all need to be ready. Both physically and mentally if we are to survive" she says as she steps within arms reach of him. She made no move to touch him or any move that could be construed as threatening.

" We are trying to work out a place for you to stay im sure a solution will be found soon," She said.
@Krizk
Krizk — 06/14/2022
Krizk stood, towering over her for a moment before side stepping her to search for something. "If you're planning on a fight with the sith demon..." He paused with a sigh.  "The Sith people, you should start thinking outside conventional warfare, that I've learned so far." Removing a small piece of paper, he offered it to her. "Coordinates and my passcode. The ship has no guns left, no slip drive, and isn't space worthy... But it would make for a good distraction. Or battering ram."
" thank you" she said taking the paper. She takes out her com link take a picture and sends it to Haj. With a text " He has a ship it's not space worthy but maby with some repairs we can use it to help us escape".

She closed the device and turned her attention back to Krizk. She holds a hand out using a moving object to get a robe from one of the storage spaces for him. It came to her hand and she held it out offering it to him.  " It's no much but it's something, im sure our droids can make some comfortable clothing for you once this is over." She said. She kept respectfully eye contact with him.  She was not exactly bothered but this was a bit of a octword situation.

" As for the sith I know all to well. There's one with them Quinn Voss who can reach into your mind and use your greatest fears against you. As for the sith Queen I don't know what her abilitys are iv never meet her. You sun should be safe though if they took him it was because he is focesencitive and has the capability to navigate this region of space." She said.
@Krizk
@Haj ( so she can see the message Astra sent)
Krizk — 06/14/2022
"You act as though you can see my thorn." He said lifting his arm to expose his side. " I do not trust you, but we have a mutual threat. I'll allow you your sorcery today, but make no mistake. This is the last we will speak of my son, he carries the spirit and wisdom of his mother. Not magic and cults."
@astra
She smiles shaking her head and setting the robe down in a nearby table. She looks carefully at the wound. " It pretty bad I won't be able to heal this completely but I should be about to speed the process along," She said. She puts her hands on his injured side Gently to not Hurt him. She closes her eyes and calls upon the force. Inviting it to heal him. He would see and feal the wound heal some managing it would not heal completely but he would start to feal better. Her hands drop to her side and she opens her eyes taking a few deep breaths. The effort of healing him showed on her for a moment.

" It's not magic, I did not ask to be able to see throw time, move objects or heal. I was born with my abilitys it's as natural as your tail is to you. I'm more than my ad you call it magic just as my lightsaber is not a simple weapon and you are more than just a royal guard's men for your people." She said again her voice is gentle as she tries to explain. It's clear in her expression as she looks back up at him that she genuinely cares.
@Krizk
OOC: (Heal another 27)
Krizk — 06/14/2022
Something about her touch seemed familiar, yet at the same time like a distant memory. It had been a very long time since his thoughts dwelled on Tahjia, the way she would hold Kra'ska when he fussed in the moonlight. Now wasn't the time for such things he thought as he pushed the memory away. "There's little time to discuss such matters. Tell me of the enemy?" His moment of tenderness once again galvanized as he set his armor on the table. It was almost ritualistic the way he began inspecting his gear, to the Jedi should she have spent time around a guardian before. She would know this to be a form of battle meditation. Krizk had no connection to the force, but his ability to distance his emotions from what needed to be done was something many Jedi struggle with.
@astra
Astra's heart practically broke as she saw her actions reflected on her. How long had she shut down her emotions so she could continue being what She thought was expected of her? She remembered her little meltdown on the bridge earlier that day. " I-I need a moment" her voice practically breaking. She settled on the ground legs crossed arms folded in her lap. She shut her eyes calling to the force to help center her emotions.

It took her a few minutes to feal and move past her own emotions and see what was happening. the risk was shouting his emotions down to prepare for battle. A technic the Jedi might call battle meditation. She opened her eyes looking back up at him. She was much calmer now. " the sith are there..." She started trying to pick her words carefully.

"They are like the jedi in that they are born force sensitive or as you might say with magic. But they have fallen to the dark side a corruption in the force they seek power and are caused by the dark side's false promise. Jedi by contrary use the force for knowledge and defense some sith were once jedi making them tricky to deal with" She said. She paused and shut her eyes again once again calling out to the force to center herself. This conversation was one of the more difficult ones for her.

" I can't tell you much of the Queen, iv never meet her. I have unfortunately been a prisoner of Quinn Vos befor. My friend Ashanti warns this is a trap and as soon as my master and I have left they will attack this ship. There's not much that rattles Ashanti so I believe she may be on to sumthing. Tesara and padawan chee'ei also speak of visions of disaster if this meeting takes place. I believe we need to find another path I just don't know what right now. It will take something clever to get us out of this trap" She said.
@Krizk
Krizk — 06/14/2022
"Still your mind and focus on your breathing." He said as he checked his blade. " Look beyond the illusion and focus on small details. Does one limp, is another left handed? Do they talk more when pressed or when arogant? Details like this make the perceived bleakness into an exploitation."
Astra stared at him. He sounded like a jedi with that statement. A slight smile crossed her face. As she took another deep breath. Her lightsaber floated in front of her dismantling revealing the legacy kiber crystal within. The peases fell to rest in the ground in front of her as the crystal floated in front of her. Using her crystal as a focal point to help her quiet her mind so she could better answer Krizk's questions

" again I have not meet many of them. I know Quinn he is strong confident and easy enough to distract. He was not always a sith he and I dated when he was a jedi. He's as a result he is laser-focused on catering and turning me. He is easy enough to distract. Quinn tends to be confident and will talk for a long time if you engage him in conversation. But they tend to be arigent in general. The Queen well she wants my ability that's all I know of her." She said.
@Krizk
Krizk — 06/14/2022
"Lets focus on Quinn then, look beyond the feelings..." there was a soft click as he began putting on his armor. " What kind of a person was he? Was he the type to stand in front of others like a shield? Or a spear that struck at the heart? What were his passions beyond what you two had together?"
@Princess Astra Korraay
Her vision blurred tears forming in her eyes. She shut them right to try and hide it. It hurt to think back to those days. He had cut her deep when he turned to the sith. It was a long time before she could speak. " I never actually fought with him but he described his role in his team as being the tank he would go in the first deal with the buck of the fighting so that the more specialized members of his team could come in and do their jobs. He use to care about those around him and fought hard to protect innocent people." She said finally she could not quite keep the sadness from her voice despite her efforts to force the emotions away. She took a deep breath. "Damit I came here to help you. How then hell do you turn this around on me" She thought to herself.

" Quinn is too powerful to fight head-on, if we let him control the playing field we will have already lost. Not only is he strong and a capable fighter but he can reach into your mind sweep your defenses aside as if they are nothing and use that which you most fear against you. He will defeat you in your mind long befor he defeats you on the battlefield." She added. She could not stop the chill of panic that ran throw her as she remembered him invading her mind this last time. She took a shaky deep breath. " he know we were her befor we dropped out of hyperspace" She added.
@Krizk
Krizk — 06/14/2022
She could hear the soft scraping of metal as he unsheathed his Roeyr. For her size it would look like two scimitars bound together by one hilt. "A viper is a dangerous creature, one that is used to describe one who is dangerous to the point that death can be a certainty. Even with just one strike, it injects its venom to destroy the body and the mind.... but given its dangerous nature. Many overlook the mouse, a harmless, furry, innocent little thing. Did you know that when cornered the mouse will fight back, its nimble enough to dodge the strikes when its aware of the danger. Little by little it gnaws away at the snakes back until it can sever its spine. In the end it makes quite the meal for the mouse.. dont you think?" Spinning the blade to the point it becomes a blur he turns and abruptly points one razor's edge a mere inch from her face. You know the danger of what you face little princess. Now begin chewing..."
After a moment he sheathes the blades and returns to his ritual. "Even if you do not know the Sith Queen, you know your value to her. They will do anything in their power to take what they want. Pull at your feelings, exploit your fears... your heart. Should that fail they will sacrifice everyone you know to make you feel you have no other option if you dont want to succumb to either madness or suicide. I know this because it is exactly what I would do if I were your enemy. Strike the eyes to blind you to the world, strike the ears to cut you off from the voice of reason, and finally strike the heart to break your will."
@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra startels Grabing her crystal from the air befor the swords point is in her face. She missions to what he is saying. She looks confused and she turns her head sideways. She is confused for the moment all her emotion disappearing was her mind works to put together the puzzal he just dropped in her lap. She closes here eyes the peace of her lightsaber resembling themselves. She opened her eyes grabbing the weapon from where it was floating. She gets to her feet and ignights the blade. The bright blue coming to life casting her in a blue light. She smiles as she turns the weapon off and clips it to her belt.

" I think I get what you are saying. And I have an idea though it may be smarter to focase on getting out of the trap. I can invade quinn's mind it's a dubble eaged sword. I could use that to mess with him distract him of he is distracted then Queen may lose one of her advantages against us" She said.
@Krizk
Krizk — 06/14/2022
"And then what? How do you escape? Are you willing to end them?" he said not bothering to look up, "You are starting to think like a warrior, but you lack experience to judge the consequences of your actions. This fight for you will not be the last blow, but rather the first. You're the only person who can shatter the illusion of your Darkest Hour, until those chains that hold you down have been broken. Believing him too powerful, losing before you even start, trying to find the good in others who only see you as a tool. You will never break your ceiling, you will never grow, and ultimately you will wither and die." Fully armored. Krizk turned to the young Jedi, his figure looming over her like a giant that seemed to grow ever larger by the second as though his intent to kill could choke the life out of everyone near him. "Do not underestimate the strength in fear when met with temperament. Fear keeps you from touching fire after you've been burned. Temperament grants you wisdom to use fire in the creation of other things... temper your flame before you act or fall to its burn."
@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra puts her hand to her hear stepping back from him. " im sorry what you sound like..." She trailed off the weals in her head working. " We don't need to beet them her we need to get out of the trap retreat and regroup. Does your ship have an audio pilot of some kind" She asked.
@Krizk
Krizk — 06/14/2022
The illusion of savagry seemed to fade as he leaned back onto the table. "I'm not a piolet, If I was unable to learn the Pneuma's secret to defeating the Sith woman. My plan was to find her and crash that ship right on top of her."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" that's a suiside run" Astra said shocked.

" Ashanti is the one you are looking for. She is not a normal life form. She is a spirit one for living inside of me. She is a sith Warrior but she is on our side she can not manifest herself like that often." Astra said. She figured he would need the truth of that eventually.
@Krizk
Krizk — 06/14/2022
"I already know her to be Pneuma. Can you not see she has no face of her own?" he said tilting his head to one side.
@Princess Astra Korraay
" she does have a face she looks a lot like me but with tattoos and blond hair. As for how she defeated the sith I don't know I was on the bridge at the time. I suddenly felt tired haj came back and she was unreliable for a short period of time. I had that same exertion hit me a bit ago she decided to start a sparring match with me. I don't think she can fight for long if she does fight " She said.
@Krizk
Krizk — 06/14/2022
"Then her tactic is the same as I have already come to understand. Sith are easy to defeat if you remain unpredictable, they're fickle, emotional, and easy to lead into a trap. Those who live long enough to see those cheap tactics will need to be chipped away at over time."
" I see intoresting. Can we go back you your crazy idea of taking there ship. Please tell me you would not do that. Look know you want to go after them for what they did but there a better way. Join us we can help each other and there's another enemy far more powerfull then the sith queen with your help we could save more lives." She said.
Krizk — 06/14/2022
"I will not promise anything little princess, I have my own path to follow." he said, rising to his feet he picked up his armaments. "We've wasted enough time, If the rest of us are to stand our ground here. Its time to begin fortifications like we mean to."
" Fortification no I don't think this meeting is a good idea but if we set your ship to take off it could pull the siths attention away from this one and let us escape. Like I said we need to retreat and regroup. The sith control the playing field we need to engage them on our turms we need to control the field of engagement make them come to us" she said.
Krizk — 06/14/2022
"Then it sounds like there will be two to three groups." shifting the weight of his shield. "Stealth would be a better option, I dont know if that ship can be operated remotely. "It sounds like my part will be to draw the immediate attention to give others better suited to the task a chance to make it."
" I'm confused what task, sorry can you explain what your thinking in better detail. Waght if we use a slave surcet or a modified on we could pile it remotely but that's assuming that we can get one to work with that ship" Astra said the weals in her head working as she considered the idea she started pacing. " Haj is on the bridge I bet she can help us with a plan" Astra said excitedly.
@Krizk
Krizk — 06/14/2022
"Temper your flame..." he said once more, "You're already willing to decide for everyone here. As i told you, you're starting to think like a warrior, But you lack the experience to consider each outcome. For now, it would be best if you focused on your part and waited. The first to take the field of battle often dies before the battle starts."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" we don't have a solid plan at all. That would require everyone to make. But coming up with several options wail we are waiting for Master and Tesara may not be a bad idea. " She said she was not thinking about actually rushing into action, she was more or less starting to see the multiple possibility and that this situation was not as hopeless as she thought.
@Krizk
Krizk — 06/14/2022
"Get some rest, I wont be able to sleep now so i'm going to curl up in the corner and close my eyes for a while" he said as he slumped into the corner unceremoniously.
"Actually I need to return to the brige you can barrow my room to sleep for now if you wish," She said.
Krizk — 06/14/2022
"I'll wait.." it didn't seem he had any reservations about the idea, simply fatigue setting in as he began to rest.
/end?
"Alright" Astra said. seeing he was out she got a blanket and put it over him "Sleep well Krizk" She said shutting the lights in the medbay off before she left.
end
TheTraveler — 06/15/2022
A long while after Astra left and the lights were turned due to allow for the patients to sleep. Krizk found himself in a state of restless sleep. Images of her flashing in his mind. Her scent on his tongue left a bitter nasty taste. Her laughter as she cut his friends down. The nightmare was reach a pitch where Krizk was physically tossing and turning on his medical bed.

Then it all vanished!

A wave of calm washed over him as he heard a female voice, it was Astra, "be at ease," she said softly in a whisper. "Demons of the mind can be our hardest enemy to face," she added as he opened his eyes. She slowly drew back her hands from either side of his head.

"I apologize for waking you," she said softly and quietly. She glanced to the short passageway and the sounds of the metal healer in the other space. She places a finger up to her lips and smiles, "I am supposed to be asleep. But you were," she shrugged softly, "not sleeping well."

It was very strange for Krizk. Before him, was a woman who appeared just like the woman who was just here. She even tasted the same as the woman before. But this one was dressed differently and had some type of braid in her hair.

@Krizk
Krizk — 06/15/2022
The Solder abruptly sat up, his slitted eyes focusing on her petite sillouete. Leaning forward he squinted. "...You are not the same little princess." he said glancing around for a security camera, or worse.  "Why have you changed your demeanor?"
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/15/2022
She smiled and moved to a near by chair, "I am a little Princess of Baklid. Though I never really wanted to be a Princess," she said with a frown. There was clearly more, but she moved with the change of subject.

"She is a clone of me," she said softly then blinked for a moment. "Think of her like a copy of me."

She looked to the passage way, "though listening to her," she stated. "She is kind, a bit clueless, but kind nonetheless."

@Krizk
Krizk — 06/15/2022
"Does it matter?" he said after a short moment before rising to stretch his neck. The bed in the medical room wasn't exactly designed for someone of his size.

"What we are born to become? I was meant to be a farmer, yet I am not." The Pac'Cosh winced slightly as he leaned to his side, while his wound had been tended to the  newly stitched scales hadn't had time to settle in.  " Meant to have a family, yet it have been forsaken to be alone."  he shook his head slowly, "It doesn't matter in the end what you were meant to be. What matters if what you choose to do with the misfortune you've been given?"
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/15/2022
Krizk could taste her sadness at the mention of family. In that moment he could sense her loneliness.

"I chose to follow my friend, my master. I choose to be a Jedi instead of what I was born to be," she whispered.

She looked at his wounds, "I can try to heal you, but my sister, Tesara, is a much better healer than me." She smiled, "I can summon her if you need more healing."

She slowly reached out to touch his shoulder, "I can feel your grief," she said softly.

@Krizk
Krizk — 06/15/2022
It was almost instinct to lean away from her touch as she reached out.

"Pain brings wisdom little one. Right now I need that wisdom to focus on the challenge ahead."

He hesitates briefly as though he needed to stop himself from a moment of weakness.  " I will have time to grieve later... if we survive." he said with a sigh. "Right now a mutual threat continues to grow right outside your door and you do nothing.." the intones of his voice softening as though he has made peace with the idea of his final resting place to be here on the Gungnir.

"So I rest, saving my strength now to give your people a chance to do what I cannot... You should pack your belongings, it wont be long now before the fighting starts and I can promise you. From what I saw before coming aboard, its likely most of us will not see the day after tomorrow."

@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/15/2022
She frowned, "you think what is outside is a threat." There was a distance to her voice as whispered, "what is beyond is far more dangerous."

"As for doing nothing," she added. "trust me, I am making plans for later. But for now, I want to say go bye to the two people I love."

She motioned to the medium sized spider droid, "Twilight and what you see on me is all I have." She paused and frowned once more, "actually that is not true. I don't really own these clothes. They belong to my sister."

@Krizk
Krizk — 06/15/2022
"I am... sorry" he said lowing his head, "I am a good solder, but not a good person." Turning over he covered himself with the blanket. "I hope you find what you're looking for."
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/15/2022
She slowly started to get up, "you might claim you are not a good person," she whispered softly. "I can see where you go from here," she added softly. "And I see how important you are to them and them to you." She gently touched his shoulder as she started to move away and back to her own bed, "that is, if you can let go of your pain before it eats you alive."

@Krizk
Krizk — 06/15/2022
"I'm at peace with what I am." he said softly. "and I am well aware of the price i've paid to come here. If I am not to be claimed in the coming battle. I will need to confront my own demons in time. For now... There is no time to afford such luxuries."
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/15/2022
She slipped in to her own bed, "if you say so." She said but he could tell she didn't believe it. "Would you honor a woman who will be dead before the sun sets tomorrow and make a promise for her," she spoke with a sense of finality in her voice.

@Krizk
Krizk — 06/15/2022
"You wont be dieing princess." he said rolling over to look at her. "Just make sure to stay behind me until the young commander Haj tells you otherwise."  he stretches a second time as he begins to close his eyes. "I'd rather not be needlessly shot because I have to chase little ones to keep my oath to her."
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/15/2022
She tried to smile, though there was nothing behind the hollow sad smiled, "I won't be there. I can't be there. You will be. The monster you call Haj will be. The blue skinned girls will be."

She pulled the blanket up over her and rolled over. Her eyes searched the wall as her mind searched else where, "keep your large door up and make sure you check the right first."

There was a long pause before she added, "it was just a hope you would make a promise for me. You don't have to."

@Krizk
Krizk — 06/15/2022
After several moments of silence she felt the rough scales of his hand touch her shoulder. Soft pinpricks held at bay as his palm gently slid down to her elbow and back in a comforting stroke. "I cannot guarantee I can keep your promise. I've failed those most important to me and have nothing left to show for breaking them... but i will hear you out."
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/15/2022
She rolled over and looked at him, her eyes filled with tears. "when you leave this world with them. You will fill unbelievable pain and guilt. Please promise me, that before you act, you will talk to Tesara. She will help you understand that it wasn't really your choice even if you didn't really see it then."

@Krizk
Krizk — 06/15/2022
"I... will try." he said hesitantly, reaching up slowly he paused before pulling a small wooden amulet free of his neck. "My son.. he often spoke in riddles I did not yet understand until much later. He would have liked you I think."

Resting the trinket on her bed, Krizk moved back to his to try to get some rest.

Upon inspection the carving was certinaly not Pac'Cosh, if anything it looked like something bought from a market on Csilla.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/15/2022
She once more tried to smile and gave a nod, "I would hope so."

She didn't want to tell him that the child was never meant to live beyond this point. She didn't have the heart to tell him. Instead she rolled over and pulled her pillow in tightly and calmed her mind. She wanted to speak to her master. She wondered if he was stand angry with her.

/end?
@Krizk
Krizk — 06/15/2022
/end
Krizk — 06/16/2022
As Tesara arrived at the Medical Bay she would find the Pac'Cosh sitting on the edge of his bed cleaning his blaster. Looking up he would hold a finger to his lips and motion toward Astra. " The little princess has gone back to sleep." He said softly."
@Tesara Anerin
Tesara Anerin — 06/16/2022
"We met earlier. I'm sorry if my actions alarmed you.  I mean you no harm."  She says softly, then looks at Astra.  "Haj said she was awake."  She approaches Astra, trying to tell whether she is awake or not.
@TheTraveler  @Krizk
Krizk — 06/16/2022
"She was" he replied softly, " The little princess was awoken by my dreaming. " Setting down his blaster, he focused on Tesara, " You smell different than the others, I don't sense the fear the other two have. Rather you smell similar to the little princess."
@Tesara Anerin
Tesara smiles warmly at him.  "I may not now, but I am human and I am fallible.  I do feel fear but I try hard to keep it at bay.  I don't always succeed."  She says softly.  "And yes, the princess has been through a terrible ordeal and deserves all the rest she can get."
@Krizk
Krizk — 06/16/2022
"When it's time, she will say her goodbyes. She speaks in ways my son does.. and I believe her." He seemed focused on not looking at Tesara when he said that. "But that's not my  story to tell."
@Tesara Anerin
((ooc so sorry it's jumbled. I'm on a ride along in a truck doing my best lol))
Tesara is confused.  "Goodbye's?"  She asks, glancing back at Astra.  "I'm not sure about goodbye.  She is a Seer, her powers are the most amazing I have ever seen."  She looks back at him.  "I'm sorry, I don't even know your name.  I left shortly after you arrived to make sure no one else entered the ship the same way you did. My name is Tesara Anerin."
@Krizk
Krizk — 06/16/2022
His eyes seemed to flicker when she mentioned her name. " Krizk, I won't pretend to understand your ways, but if she can see the threads of fate." his voice trailed off "You should know, we share a kindred spirit. Astra and I both have made peace with the end. I don't agree with such a child ever coming to that resolution. When the fighting starts, someone will need to watch her closely or she will pay with her life to save those she considers important to her."
@Tesara Anerin
"Hello, Krizk.  Yes, you are right. It's within Astra's personality makeup to throw herself in front of danger to prevent others from harm or death."  She smiles a little sadly.  "The issue is that many of us would do the same.  You should know that there are two of them aboard right now.  It might get a little confusing."  She is still trying to figure out if Astra is asleep or not.
@TheTraveler
@Krizk
Krizk — 06/16/2022
"I've met both" he said casually, " they reflect each other almost perfectly in a way. Neither really seem capable of living without the other yet unable to come together. While this one has wisdom beyond her years, she focuses on being more than what she was born to be. While I don't think she holds regret in her heart she carries a deep sorrow. Her counterpart on the other hand is headstrong and lacks the wisdom not to put her hand in a fire, yet she carries an innocent heart. Both however are willing to go out of their way for a stranger without any reason other than feeling the strangers pain." He frowned, " It's not my place to cast judgement, but I've seen what is outside. Troops, installments, most of their supply route... If I were you, I would gather everyone down in the maintenance area I came through, set the ship to explode and run as fast and fat as your legs could carry all of you. The little princess, her other half, the young commander. None of you deserve to be a part of this.. I should thank both Astra's for that gift. Twenty minutes ago I wouldn't have thought twice about killing you for that thing you carry on your waist."
@Tesara Anerin
Tesara glances down at the lightsaber on her belt.  The weight is unfamiliar but not bothersome.  It makes her feel more grounded.  "It sounds like you have dealt with the Sith before and they used their lightsabers to kill anyone in their path. We're not like that."  She sighs.  Her decision to stay earlier instead of leave is weighing heavily on her, but she breathes through it.  "There are some options we have.  Durro Thel Tanis is our captain and I just parted ways with him a few moments ago. I know he was heading to the bridge to handle things.  I trust him to make the decisions as to what we do next, and I will obey any commands he gives.  Are you able to move quickly without too much pain?"  She asks.  "I can try my hand at healing some of your wounds so your ability to move or fight, if necessary, is easier."
@Krizk
Krizk — 06/16/2022
"Most of them were already healed, it's... Not easy for me to willingly allow it. besides it takes a toll on you to use and you're going to need your strength. Have you sent anyone for my ship yet? Using it as a battering ram could take out the artillery installments and with luck the hanger holding the winged metal men. That would give you a chance to take off, slim as it may be."
@Tesara Anerin
Tesara shakes her head.  "Again I only parted ways with Captain Thel Tanis about 5 minutes ago, and we were not aware you had a ship.  I am absolutely certain Haj is informing him of everything as we speak.  We have to sit tight until he gives orders.  It's good to know you do have a ship, it may come in handy.  I would hate to leave the Gungnir behind, but I have to trust in the Force and in Durro.
@Krizk
Krizk — 06/16/2022
"We should skip the pleasantries for now." Standing up he began arming himself. " There are two more entrenchments being created as we speak. I less than twenty four hours this window to take any action will be closed @Tesara Anerin
(Ooc things are gonna get busy really soon for a few hours so I wanna try to wrap this up. That way if I can't make the game we're not stuck Ib.))
((I think we can just put this entire convo on hold until tonight's game-are you able to attend?))
Krizk — 06/16/2022
(( we're having a family meeting about the emergency last Saturday. I can't promise I can yet))
((Okie dokie!  We'll cross fingers everything goes ok so you can attend))
Krizk — 06/16/2022
At least I got some important deets out there ))
/ON HOLD UNTIL GAME