The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IN GAME CHARACTER CHAT (In parts) 12/15/2020
10-24-2021, 01:44 PM,
IN GAME CHARACTER CHAT (In parts) 12/15/2020
After the attractive mechanic left, Ryan turns to @Durro Thel-Tanis “The big goal is that we shouldn’t linger on this planet long. It gives me the creeps. As for us, let’s get back to others and tell them the news.”
Durro Thel-Tanis — 12/15/2020
"Agreed. We are going to need credits; 2000 is a large sum."
Doc Flow — 12/15/2020
“Our cook is actually a mean chemist. I think if we can convince her to do that and sell her goods. That’s how we’ve Been running a side hustle for a few months since I joined up.”
Governor Ava Forma — 12/15/2020
She knew that was a large sum indeed and only had a limited amount of funds. She needed away to find to help raised the money as well. " maybe sell some of that spice garlic sauce from alderan as well " giving Ryan a smile. " am also going try find away to make a quick sorce of income as well changed our registry on our ship. Where its more up to date. "
"I presume there are games of chance in the spaceport. It's risky, but quick if our luck holds."
"I'm not saying it's a great idea; simply laying all our options out."
Governor Ava Forma — 12/15/2020
She thought for an moment. " if you want to do these games in the spaceport than go do them. Just be careful to cause trouble that follows you from the spaceport to the ship  " she advised
-Durro bows politely-
"Any trouble will remain in the spaceport, you have my word."
(OOC, if @Tesara Anerin is around, Durro would like a word.)
Tesara Anerin — 12/15/2020
((I’m around but only for about 20 mins))
Doc Flow — 12/15/2020
ryan goes to his very small bunk in the smuggling compartment and fished out his blaster and power packs. Making sure his weapon is loaded and safety off. If we run into trouble, he won’t have time to ready up.
-Durro motions Tesara to the side, away from the ship's crew. He speaks in a low tone-
"We need to decide how we're going to proceed once the ship is repaired. I have a few ideas for where we go and what we might do. Have you given it any thought?"
Tesara looks around, then back at Durro.  “No.  Everything seems off.  But I trust you to do as you see fit.  I will do as you ask.”
"Tesara, as a Jedi you'll need to be decisive, to trust the will of the Force and to act. I ask for your input because I want it."
Tesara smiles at him.  “Once we leave here I think we should seek a way to return to our own time and place.  It feels as if every step is unbalanced here.  Things are unstable and I don’t like it.  If we can find a way to return, I think we should.”  She pauses, looking out over the land.  “If there is no way to return to our own time and place, then we must make our own.  But not here.  Somewhere that we may find like minds and hearts.”
"I agree. The way I see it, we have a few options. We can go to Lanus, and see what's become of our people in this timeline. We can travel to where I know ancient Jedi Temples to be in our timeline; see if they're in the same place in this timeline and search for more Jedi knowledge. We could also simply settle down on some quiet world and continue your Jedi training in relative seclusion. Until we know more about galactic events in this timeline, I am hesitant to get involved in their struggles."
Tesara nods
"No matter what we decide, we'll need to find some 'Jedi equiptment.' Lightsaber parts so that we can each build our own weapon when the time comes. Holocrons and other sources of knowledge that I don't posses. And our own ship, unless we decide to stick with this crew."
Tesara’s fingers wrap protectively around the Kyber crystal strung on a leather thong around her neck.  “ I would greatly appreciate the ability to create a light saber for myself.  I’ve had my bow and arrow all of my life, but to have one such as yours would be a dream.”  She sighs. “As for them,  our lives are intertwined with theirs unless we can find our own ship.”
-Durro closes his eyes and breaths deeply for a moment-
"Nothing can be decided until we have looked around. Patience, my young apprentice." He says with a smile.
-Durro walks back to the group and addresses everyone (@Players of New Horizons)-
"Pardon me, if I may?"
(((OK got to go unfortunately super early morning coming up… Talk to everyone tomorrow!)))
((Alright, we can continue this later.))
Doc Flow — 12/15/2020
ryan, fixing his hair with some hair gel, and brushing his teeth, gets beckoned to the front of the ship, spits out the paste, and makes his way to the front
Lady Ryne Roke — 12/15/2020
Nova hears the announcement as she was working on mapping the stars so they knew where they were. "So annoying." She muttered to herself before joining the others.
Governor Ava Forma — 12/16/2020
Ava was getting the registration from the ship putting it down on a note pad. Wondering if she could just use what they had. It came up as fake but if she registered it than under the information it should fixed that issue. Than after getting all the information she needed. She headed out of the ship joining the others.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 12/16/2020
-Once everyone (@Players of New Horizons) arrives-
"I know a lot has happened and we're all still processing. However, we can't freeze up and stop moving. Something is not right here and my instincts tell me we should leave this planet as quickly as possible. We have two pressing concerns: First, we need to either repair the ship and get new registration, or we need to acquire a new vessel; either option will cost money, so we will need credits. Second, we need to understand the political landscape we are in. If we fly into any more situations blind, we will end up dead. I'd like to know what is different about this Republic than our Empire, and how the Jedi and the military are different."
"To that end, I am thinking we split up for a bit. Ava, this is your ship; take Nova and see what you can do about transport, either repairs or a new ship. If the spaceport doesn't have what you need, head for the capital; though don't stay too long. Tesara will accompany you; her skills should prove useful."
"Ryan and I will see what we can do about our money problem, and get ourselves caught up on galactic events. Any questions? Comments, concerns, criticisms?"
Ava listened she had thought of a solid idea of a plan to cover there bases about the ship and gathering information. She would have to lean on Ryan and nova for the resources to gather money to repair the ship. " my intention is to repair the ship and get a new registration for it. However Ryan, nova, and you desire to achieve that goal i will support. If we end up short i will cover it with the limited amount of money I have. " deciding to chip in if it became the only option or nessarary. " I will love all the help I can get and have no intentions for us staying here on this planet for long. " assuring Durro she agreed with his plan.
Lady Ryne Roke — 12/16/2020
Nova listened to Durro and then heard Ava so she shrugged, "Seems a reasonable plan. If I get access to a computer, I can look up the information you need. However I think Ava and Tesara will be fine on their own while I set up things so we know where we currently are and which planets are missing from our timeline." She then looked back at Ava before talking again. "Plus there is the issue with our paint job, we will need to alter that and see if they have planted anything like a tracker on us. So if possible, we should keep a person on the ship at all times. And I can do that so I can set up my best selling items." Then looking at Ryan. "You can sell the items and we can forgo our deal contract for the time being until we are off this planet."
That made her look at the ship wondering what was wrong with it. Than realized what was wrong with it. No one mentioned anything about imperial or the the empire outside the group. She frowned for an moment trying to think what to do " I guess just paint over the imperial parts. Don't replace it with anything til we learn more about this republic. We don't need to make more enemies if we don't have to.  When we get back ill search for anything out of the ordinary on the ship and Ryan can do a scan for anything that might been recently added to the ship data wise. To see if we have a tracking device or not "
Doc Flow — 12/16/2020
ryan looks at the rest of the group and nods silently.
Tesara Anerin — 12/16/2020
Tesara stands beside Durro, and only nods in silent agreement.
' don't think we are going be able to stick around long enough for that date. However I have a surprise for you. When we get back as well.' she sign to nova. Than looks to Tesara " are we ready to head out? "
Nova tilts her head at the secret message Ava sent her before giving a nod. "Stay safe." She turned to head back inside to finish the mapping of the stars and get things out for stuff to sell.
Doc Flow — 12/16/2020
ryan speaks with @Lady Ryne Roke "Let me know on the commlink when you are ready for me to try to sell some of your wares. You can use the ship commlink at the front. Just press the red button on the left and select my name."
Nova thinks for a moment. "Rather not mess with things so I will just make a bunch of things and when you get back from recon, you can sell them. Besides, I will probably need all that time to map the stars."
Doc Flow — 12/16/2020
"That is the one thing I want to get done while i'm in town. We need to have our star charts updated, since i'm not even sure if astrological drift is the same as it was in our time line."
Durro Thel-Tanis — 12/16/2020
"Well then, we all have our missions. May the Force be with us all."
Nova gives a nod. "Understood. I will prep things for sell when you get back. It will be packaged and ready to go." Informing Ryan before going to her kitchen to sort everything back to where it belonged and to fetch her stash of stuff that sells well.
Ava brain was ticking off all the things they needed to do. Earn money for repairs. Figuring out the new stars system. Register the ship. She needed to buy more time. She pounded over how exactly to do that " may I ask why the rush? Is there something going happen to the planet like alderan? " a sadness was in her eyes. It wasn't her home world but it felt like it. Even in this place it was gone.
Doc Flow — 12/16/2020
“The longer we are stranded here, the slower we will be to return to our home boss lady.”
" by rushing out of here into unknown space could land us into more trouble than we are now. We need to make sure we get as much information as possible so we don't end up at another planet we don't belong "
Nova comes back over to join the conversation. "Plus we arent sure if the jedi hunters above us will let us leave until after the whole celebration is done down here."
Tesara Anerin — 12/16/2020
Tesara observes the language with hand gestures between Nova and Ava and is quietly fascinated.  Perhaps she can ask Ava for lessons while they are out together.
Ava nodded in agreement with nova. She did had a point they did allow them entry into the planet but didn't say anything about a good time to depart. " I think it be wise to wait til they left. Unless we know for sure they won't shot us out of the sky. Unfortunately I have no ties here to even try to get us off if we are in dangerous waters. Something I should fix as well. "
Taking out her note pad putting down a to do list in order. " let's see step one credentials, step two registration of the ship, step three build a few allies here incase we ever have to come back. And step four stop by the market place for somethings i need to aquire. Anything am leaving out? "
Doc Flow — 12/17/2020
*Ryan leaves to get ready to leave, knowing he might not be returning to the ship for a while.
Lady Ryne Roke — 12/20/2020
signs to Ava 'Wow blame my kitchen skills.'
Governor Ava Forma — 12/20/2020
Ava signs back ' no am just saying we could say it was one from the kitchen sometimes your amazing cooking skills get a little flammy '
Ava looks at nova as they walked out ' i hope we gave it to the correct person. Or we might have another problem ' she sign
Nova signs back. 'Not my problem... It's the registration guy's problem for not giving us a name.'
Nova starts to clean up her new mess from her temper, cleaning angrily.
Kaleb Wren — 12/20/2020
Alright I’m going to start getting ready for work. Will listen for as long as I can. Kaleb does give back the food he took, except for the sandwich he was eating when he was found.
Ava will take the food back to the kitchen lol cause if Kaleb goes he might end up getting hit by a. Frying pan
Nova sat in her locked room sorting stuff around so she can get her supplies ready to craft her speciality. She slips on her new necklace and hides it under her darkened cloak, as well as pulling out her new fancy weapon to feel the weight of it before putting it on her bed in plain view. But her door was locked which she rarely does.
Ava had left the ship momentarily and returned with a bag ten minutes later. Heading off to novas room after stopping by the kitchen and grabbing two glasses. She went to novas door and noticed it was locked. As she took an moment to adjust the bag and glasses into one hand carefully. Than did the secert knock on novas door.
Nova heard a secret knock on her door which made her smile before going over and unlocking it. "A lovely surprise. Come on in before the two new ones notice." Was going to pull Ava in but noticed her hands were a bit full. And once Ava was inside, she locked the door.
Governor Ava Forma — 12/21/2020
Ava smiled and quickly went inside the room. So nova could locked the door back up. " I got you a present. " looking around the room. The back of her mind wanted to organize this room so badly. Used to neat and orderly but just like nova's kitchen she knew she shouldn't. As she walked over to a crate that didn't had anything on it and set the bag down on it. " I also have good news "
Lady Ryne Roke — 12/21/2020
Nova followed Ava and cleaned off two chairs as she sets them near the crate. "Oh I have gotten so many presents today. Also I have okay-ish news also."
" oh? " raising a brow curiously. As her eyes drifted over to the bed taking around look around the room. Noticing the new weapon nova had. " Mines short. I got back the stolen food and put it back where you had it. The person whom acquired it was scared we may turn him in so he was hidding. I assumed him we had no attentions of turning him in. "
Nova perked up, seemingly that still had her a bit on edge as she began to pour them a drink. "Interesting. Anything else, love? You said you have a present. I want to see so badly." Smiling happily wanting to see it.
Ava chuckled " am surprised you didn't see it when you took out the bottle of wine. " as she reached into the bag and brought out the bundle of nova lilies. " these are for you "
Nova tilted her head, seemingly had only gone for the wine acting a bit like Ryan is to spice and deathsticks. "Guess I missed it." Little sheepish before seeing the Nova Lilies. "They are so lovely, thank you." Taking them before looking a little upset about something. "I guess it's time for my news, huh?"
Ava takes a sip of her wine noticing the look on nova's face " am listening "
"I... um snuck out a while ago..... To see Arvid." Getting up and putting the flowers in a vase. "Because we... I am wanted, he pitched the private airport again. So I informed him that Ryan probably is going to move us fairly soon and then...." Carefully walking over with the new weapon. "He gave me this because Durro, our lovely jedi friend, had followed me. And as good faith, gave me a new ID.... But." She then trails off into the brand new language she was beginning to know.
Ava listened as she lean back in her chair thinking it over. Wondering how they could do both jobs. Knowing Ryan had found work. They needed the ship fix but money from this time wouldn't be a bad thing as well. " interesting, sorry love I didn't catch what your saying after he gave you a new id. You started speaking in another language "
Nova blushed deeply before clearing her throat. "Right... I kinda pitched my skills to get us the hyperdrive so we can leave the planet.. so I am tasked to make my bombs and wait until the security dies down before blowing something up for him." She set the gun down and then sat down also as she takes her glass and quickly drinks it before pouring herself another glass. "I know it's sketchy work and might put me on the radar more but I got our repairs for free and now can get our hyperdrive as well.... Plus I have a new ID that I can show some people on this planet without worry."
Ava give a smiled " maybe i can also make your appearance different as well so you can't be made as easily. Maybe there's away you can do your job and Ryan can do his. I would like to be of assistance with your job if I can. "
Doc Flow — 12/21/2020
ryan is going to get into his bunk. He looks up at his twileik pin-up on his wall. “I’m a fraud. A failure. But I gotta be strong. One day I’ll get back home. The empire has to end, and I’ll step on every toe and finger to get there.” He will restlessly try to sleep.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 12/21/2020
Durro sits meditating in his quarters. The goal remains the same as ever, escape this world and find a way back home. If that is even possible. That becomes the question he focuses on; should I be trying to return home? Or is my place, our place here? This is not our reality, our Republic, or our problem. Do we have a right to interfere? Or do we not only have the right, but the duty to help where we can? Durro looks to the Force for guidance.
Nova gave a sigh. "My job is going to take patience. We might be stuck on this planet for a month." She then pulled out the new necklace she had. "He gave me this because I informed him about our friends in the sky... Basically gave information so that we can have the stuff I managed to get... Plus we need allies and this group seems to be the best for us right now." Letting Ava to see her new necklace. "I think that religion is called Angel. Or something like that, and if our jedi join their side. We might not be targeted like that military ship that was blown up or they won't use those weapons on us." Pointing at the new gun she had.
" nova we don't have a month unfortunately. We have a new guest who is wanted the sooner we leave the better. So if I can help you with this job to speed it up I need to know all of the details of the job. " she looked and oowed at the new necklace it was pretty. As she listened to nova mention the religion " are you able to access the holonet on the ship? "
Nova sighed before informing Ava about the communication towers. "But it will be heavily guarded due to that other bombing." She then heard about the holonet. "I am pretty sure we have one."
10-24-2021, 01:47 PM,
RE: IN GAME CHARACTER CHAT (In parts) 12/15/2020

After meditating for a couple of hours, once the streets were calm and the ship quiet, Durro rises to go get some tea. As he gathers what he needs, he sees the holo-feed Nova is watching and he feels a tug at his spirit.
Stopping just short of boiling water, he instead goes to Tesara's quarters and knocks softly. When the door hisses open he does not enter but says;
"I'm going to the Cathedral to see if I can of any help. This would be a good lesson about what it truly means to be a Jedi. Would you like to come?"
Tesara Anerin — 01/16/2021
Tesara doesn’t hesitate.  She’s been pacing for hours, feeling unsettled and useless. Helping those in need is exactly what she needs.  “Yes!”  She says quickly.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 01/16/2021
The two Jedi take the speeder from the yacht, unsure if public transit will be running where they need it to. The trip is solemn, hardly a word exchanged. When they arrive, Durro leads the two of them to whoever looks to be in charge and says:
"We're here to volunteer, how can we help?"
TheTraveler — 01/24/2021
@Durro Thel-Tanis

The night had passed without event as the Mobile Army Surgical Hospital was slowly packed up. Very few stirred as the party enjoyed a relaxing moment of rest.

A lone shadow moved through the darkened corridors of the Jupiter One. The shadow reached out a small hand and gently touched a closed door.

Then without warning the hand pulled back and knocked softly on the door of Durro's cabin.

A hooded Lysire waited silently for Durro to open the door.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 01/24/2021
Durro, meditating, bids her enter.
TheTraveler — 01/24/2021
Lysire softly opens the door and slips inside.

Her hooded head hung low as she stopped just within the door way.

"Master," she said after clearing her throat and clearly trying to work up the courage to speak freely.

"About our conversation before," she said as her nerves slipper in to her words. "I ask a favor of you. My Mentor always taught be to be honest. But even she understood the difficulties I faced."

She frowned deeply, "I was never accepted by those children in the Villages. Often the target of abuse and ridicule."

She paused to drew in a deep breath. "It is after such an unfortunate encounter when my Mentor pulled the necessary strings to allow me to have access to the Library."

She laughed slightly, "I ended up spending nearly all my time there. Sometimes, the librarians would find me sleeping in one of the study alcoves."
Durro motions for her to come in, and make herself comfortable fully inside the quarters. He smiles at her and asks.
"I understand you have had an interesting past. What is the favor you ask?"
TheTraveler — 01/24/2021
Her short lived smile faded, "yeah,"

She fidgeting with her hands slightly as she fell silent for a moment. "Please Master," she finally.

"Kaleb believes me to be a Jedi," she said softly. "And I have trained and studied very hard," the concern and pleas echoed in her voice.
"But you were never formally inducted into the Order."
TheTraveler — 01/24/2021
She drew in a deep breath once more. Her tears became clearly visible.

"It's worse than that Master," she said softly. "As you have to know, its far worse than that."
Durro gives her a smile of encouragement and tries to project a sense of peace and confidence in the Force.
"Go on, you can tell me. You'll get no judgement here."
TheTraveler — 01/24/2021
She reached up with her right hand and pulled up her left sleeve. "Master, please don't tell Kaleb."

She sniffles slightly, "he doesn't know," she said coiling her hand over her left forearm. "He doesn't know, I was an inmate."

As she squeezed her arm, a sixteen alpha numeric code light up and became visible on the underside of her forearm.

"Please Master," she pleaded.
Durro nods
"Of course, this is between you and Kaleb."
He gestures for her to have a seat.
"Why don't you tell me everything? I'm here to help."
He offers her some tea, waiting for when he is done meditating.
TheTraveler — 01/24/2021
As she removes her hand from her left forearm the illuminated code vanishes from sight. She moves and takes her seat as directed.

She blinks softly at him then brushes off her tears, "I didn't withhold anything from you Master."

She nods to the tea, "thank you."

"But what do you think I withheld from you," she asked. A sudden sense of panic edging in to her voice.
Durro sips his own tea.
"Assuming what you told me of your parents is true, why were you an inmate? What did you do?"
TheTraveler — 01/24/2021
She frowned deeply as her head tilted slightly to the right, "Master," her voice now in a panic. Her heart started to race at the thoughts of such an accusation. "I have been honest with you," she said softly.

She closed her eyes and fought back the fears that threatened to overwhelm her.

"You have to know my crime, Master," she said softly.

"I," she drew in a deep breath then continued with renewed confidence. "Being born to Star Light Prison, and touched as I have been. I was given eighteen years, with a chance of petitioning the Order to have my freedom restored when I turn eighteen," she explained.
"So you were imprisoned for the heinous crime of... being born to prisoners in a prison?"
TheTraveler — 01/24/2021
She nodded, "as you have to be aware of."

"Any and all children born within the Villages of Star Light Prison are tested." She sighed heavily, "those like me. Are issued a sentence. No sentence is greater then the moment any child reaches adulthood. Each child has a chance to petition the Order for their freedom."

She suddenly felt foolish explaining all if this to a Master of the Order.

"Master, I mean no disrespect," she suddenly foolish that she felt necessary in explaining that.
Durro smiles reassuringly at her.
"How long until you turn 18? Or have you already?"
TheTraveler — 01/24/2021
She frowns, "before all this," she said softly, "I was putting my paperwork together. With the recommendation of my Mentor I was able to submit my petition two years early."

She sighed softly, "I had a year to get my paperwork together."

"But now," she sighed heavily. "I fear I will be seen as an escaped prisoner."
"So you are what, sixteen?"
TheTraveler — 01/24/2021
She shook her head, "fifteen," she said softly.
"I see."
Durro finishes his tea and sets down his cup.
"So, what do you want from me? What favor are you asking?"
"I understand you have trained and studied hard, but what is it you need from me?"
TheTraveler — 01/24/2021
She nearly whimpered before she spoke her next words, "please Master, don't tell the others....most of all Kaleb." Her lower lip quivered slightly, "I don't want him to know me like that. He thinks me a Jedi as your Padawan is. They all do."
Durro places a hand on her shoulder, projecting peace and calm through the Force.
"You have my word, young one. I'm here to help you but I can't do that if I don't know what you need."
TheTraveler — 01/24/2021
Her mind raced as he spoke. It was as if he was toying with her at this point.

There was the whisper in the back of her mind tempting her anger. To lash out at him for not listening to her. To not respecting her fears and concerns.

She suddenly felt as if he was making a joke out of her fears.

Then a sense of calm washed over her. He had to be testing her. Testing her control and ability to confront her fears.

She took a deep breath and calmed her mind.

"Master," she tried to hold on to that calm in her mind. "Please keep my past a secret and let them all believe I am a Padawan no different than Tesara."

Her eyes begged him for understanding and his compassion.
Durro nods
"I see. You did not have to tell me, so I thought your story led into the favor. If all you want is my silence, then I can assure you I will say nothing."
Durro looks thoughtful for a moment before continuing.
"Normally it's forbidden for a Jedi to train multiple students at a time. However, in the ancient times, Jedi were taught in groups; one master training several young students to Knighthood at the same time. These groups of colleagues taught and learned from each other, just as much as from the Master."
"So, along with my silence, I'm willing to begin training you in the Jedi Arts. To help you learn control of your fear, and your anger. To feel compassion for others and above all, to hear the whispers of the Force. To know its will and to selflessly follow it. You will join Tesara in learning all you can from me. If you so desire."
Durro raises his hand before she can answer.
"First, I'll be completely honest with you. I am not a member of the Jedi Order. Tesara and I are from... the best I can figure, another timeline. Where we're from, history is different than it is here. I was a Jedi in our timeline, but I had just left Lanus after 19 years of isolation; in our timeline it was never discovered by the Republic. I truly did not know your situation or your story. However, if you are willing to learn from someone who can never officially give you freedom or a Jedi rank, then I will teach you."
"In my opinion, the knowledge and experience you gain on the journey is far more valuable than what the Jedi say you are or are not."
Durro sits back for her answer.
TheTraveler — 01/24/2021
She leans back and gazes at him thoughtfully. The weight of the situation becoming even more serious for her.

Sure there was the chance that she might be considered an escapee. But her hopes had relied on the fact that this person was a Master of the Order. His word could wash away such accusations. Her freedom would be assured as her assistance to him and his cause would be considered time served.

Her panic threatening to consume her once more. Instead of letting it take hold, she took a deep breath and held on to it. She closed her eyes and recited the ancient words.

Returning her calm to the foremost of her mind. "I will never find freedom. One day the Hunters will catch up with me."

There was a solemn to her voice that spoke of her acceptance of her fate.

"I will serve loyally, and I will accept what training you wish to offer me," she said lowering her head.

Ahe opened her mouth again to speak but nothing came forth. She simply didn't know what to say. Her choice appeared to have doomed her to a one way ticket back to Star Light. And there was no changing that fate.
Durro sees the fear in her eyes and guess why it and the hesitation is there.
"Do not give up on yourself, young one. The Force is freedom; whether we are roaming the stars with no responsibility, or whether we are imprisoned with no say in our life. If the Force is with us, then who can stop us? The Force is the ultimate freedom. I'm offering you that freedom, and you must trust that no matter what happens to you, all is as the Force wills it."
"If you wish to train with us, to become a Jedi; or at least as much of one as I can make you, then be at the base of landing ramp at sunrise. Regardless of what you decide, you should get some rest."
Durro rises and begins to put away the tea things.
"Remember, the Force will always be with you."
TheTraveler — 01/24/2021
She listened to him and fosuced on his words. There was truth to them. But at the same time she also knew what she wanted.

There was conflict, but she would do her best.

He had promised his silence and that is what she had asked for.

She knew to keep such silence, she would have to make some sacrifices.

She rose from her chair, "thank you, Master." She softly bowed her head.

he will find out what you did the soft voice whispered. he can't and won't protect you from going back.

She shifted uncomfortably as she rose back up. and when they finally find out what you did....

"Thank you Master," she said softly forcing her mind to silence the whispers. "I will be there in the morning," she added as she turned to leave to leave Durro's room.
Durro watches her leave. He can feel the conflict in her, but how much of it is truly the Dark Side, and how much is just normal teenage angst? He glances at his chrono; the hour is late. He wonders if she is still awake?
TheTraveler — 01/24/2021
Lysire pulls up hood and then pulls her robe tightly around as she departs the Jupiter One. She crossed the space between the two ships and finds her bunk on the X-175 waiting for her.

they will all find out what you did the voice whispered in her mind. She closed her eyes as the tears slipped down her cheeks.

She reached down and gripped the lightsaber and held it tightly. 'It wasn't my fault,' she desperately reminded herself.
10-24-2021, 01:47 PM,

One morning just before they were to do the morning lessons, Nova looked at Lysire. "Can I have a moment of your time? It will be quick but I believe you will benefit from this as well."
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 01/26/2021
@Lady Ryne Roke

Lysire walked across the wide open space between the two ships. To many the morning was beautiful and promising. For Lysire is was something else.

She did her best to hide the uneasiness that being above ground made her. Though, like with so many things, she felt as if she was failing at that as well.

The one called Nova walked up to her. Lysire's surprise wasn't hidden by the unexpected request.

"Of course," she said with a slight head tilt. Her curiosity suddenly perked with interest. She turned to Durro, "I will catch up, Master."

She then turned to Nova, "how can I help you," she said softly.
Lady Ryne Roke — 01/26/2021
Nova studied her reaction before glancing at Durro. "Well then, first off... I still don't fully trust you just yet... If you cause anything to happen to Ava then you will be in a world of hurt." Slightly glaring at her before relaxing, "To be fair, I don't trust everyone here except Ava but she has placed some trust in you so I must respect her wishes." Crosses her arms staring at Lysire to judge her reaction.
TheTraveler — 01/26/2021
Tilting her head, Lysire blinked almost confused at the sudden appearance of hostility.

"I have not asked for your trust to be given without earning it," she said thoughtfully.

"As for causing problems," she added as if trying to find the right words. "Its not my intention to cause harm or concern."

Finally giving a soft bow, "should you desire, I can limit my activities and remain close to Kaleb."
Nova gave a sigh, "I see.... Now for the beneficial thing for you." She gave a soft smile. "I am the researcher and information gatherer for the crew. If you need anything found out, you can come to me. Since you have agreed to not cause harm to Ava, I will avoid looking up any information on you." She then began to turn to walk away. "For now, just don't raise any major suspicions that will cause trouble to come our way. Any and all trouble stays off the Jupiter 1. If it is to keep Ava safe, be willing to lay down your life. You would of rather died than have me after you." She then smirked at Lysire. "Oh and the kitchen is off limits, it is my domain and I am willing to starve you if you touch it." Nova then joined the others dropping her hostility projection for her calm kind demeanor.
TheTraveler — 01/26/2021
Lysire stood slightly and l listened calmly to the crazied woman before her. She tried not to frown or be disrespectful but her emotions weren't hidden.

'they will all soon know' the voice whispered softly in the back of her mind. 'they will never accept you, especially after what you have done'

Lysire flinched as if she was hit. She quickly recovered quickly with a nod, "you will find I will make no trouble for you or Ava."

She let out the breath she hadn't realized she was holding. "I won't require your culinary services beyond what you provide anyone else."
TheTraveler — 01/26/2021
@Lady Ryne Roke
Nova glanced at her. "Need not worry for now. I shall not cause harm to you." She quickly thinks before speaking again. "We all have a past which we wish people to not know. Prove your worth to the group and all that you have done shall be forgiven." She gives a shrug. "Or so said my mentor. One's past shall not cause horror to us. If you deem yourself worthless and prove as such then you will have no worth here. So prove you were worth saving from that hell and I might just care to sacrifice my life for yours." She then softly smiled. "For I have a grudge against those who harm me or my friends.... All that walk the same path as Ava must be tested, even our current Master Jedi and his padawan."
TheTraveler — 01/26/2021
'they will never trust you, always judge you......strike her down' the voice whispered in the back of Lysire's mind.

Lysire coiled her fists in to tight balls within the sleeves of her robes. Her anger growing.....

Then it stopped as a new voice spoke in her mind, 'let calm mind reveal clarity of actions.'

Lysire frowned as she listened to the final words of Nova. She gave a soft nod.

"Do you mind," she said softly as her anger all but vanished. "If I were to point out the flaw in your intentions here."

Lysire gazed thoughtfully and without emotions in to Nova's eyes. Her confidence renewed with a clear sense of the flow of the Force around her.

"You approached me and suggested a benefit to our conversation," Lysire started to speak.

"feel the force around you. Like protective waters, washing away the temptation of the darkness" Lysire's memories continued as her one speech continued uninterrupted.

"Yet, your tone betrays your lack of confidence and fear of loss. You have explained your role and attempted to leverage this new knowledge to command my loyalty."

"You attempt to strike fear in me of what you might learn."

Lysire stepped forward as if to assert herself, "you have no power over me. Your attempt to threaten me, a person of what ten years your junior, of what you might discover "

Her voice calm, clear and emotionless, "I am the daughter of a murderous pirate who was feared across the Republic. I was born in a high security Jedi prison."

Her eyes grew sad and shined as the tears welled up as she continued, "fear and ridicule was my childhood. At the age of five, my mother's original sentence was carried out. From that day forward I had no one. And the bullies, like you, leaped at the new prey."

She drew in a deep breath, "you see, there is nothing you can find on me that I won't share truthfully. Therefore your threats and attempts to control me have failed."
-
She paused for a moment before adding, "I would suggest reflecting on your choices to threaten a teenage girl prior to continuing this conversation."

On that Lysire turned and walked away. Drawing up the last of her will, she walked away while keeping the tears at bay.

(OOC: Lysire will resist any further attempts to stop her departure. She will not return to Durro and the others. Instead she will head in to the jungle alone)

@Shuff#5670
Nova studied Lysire as she finally pointed out her choice of words before she left. Nova waited a few more moments so she was out of hearing range before talking to herself. "Silly girl, you are the one that is fooled." She then stretched. "I found out what I needed and have successfully admitted my loyalty to Ava is absolute. But you were from that prison, so you couldn't be trusted near Ava. Your past will always haunt you until you can let it disappear. Those memories will cause harm and if you are truly a Jedi, as people have stated, then you must follow Durro's teaching of calm. If not, I will kill you." She, as well, skips out on training.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 01/26/2021
(Which I suppose brings us to the clearing Durro chose, away from the commotion of the camp, for training.)
Durro looks towards the camp as Tesara and Ava begin breathing exercises.
"Where are Lysire and Nova? Did they tell anyone they weren't coming?"

( @Tesara Anerin, @Governor Ava Forma)
Governor Ava Forma — 01/26/2021
Ava looked around and shook her head " no, if you want i can go find out what's keeping them? " offering to find out why Lysire and nova weren't here yet.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 01/26/2021
"If you could. I would like everyone to be around for training. Nova especially wants to learn how to shield her mind."
Ava looked at the bracelet and turned it on deciding to test out her new comlink since she didnt know if nova was in the kitchen or sleeping. She called nova and waited for her to pick up while she looked around the outside of the ship for lysire. Knowing lysire spent a good amount of time reading.
Nova, being in her locked room again, looked at her bracelet as it went off. Giving a faint sad smile before answering, "Good morning dear. Sorry about not showing up. Wasn't feeling up to it anymore." Nova frowned knowing what would happen if she explained where Lysire went.
Ava listened to Nova not seeing Lysire at her usual reading spot. " its alright my love. Am sorry to hear your not feeling well. Have you been in bed this entire morning? " as she walked towards Kaleb ship. Knowing Lysire slept on that ship.
Nova gave a deep sigh. "No I had a little fight with Lysire.... You won't be able to find her around the ships." Heading out her door towards the ramp. "If you are looking for her, you might want to bring back up. She was very very angry with me."
Ava stopped in her tracks and turned " what happened? " heading back toward to the camp to inform Durro. So they can have a search party if they need it.
Nova sat on the ramp as Ava headed back to Durro so she kept talking via the comlink. "I was talking to her like I do when I want something and I guess she took it wrong before walking off yelling at me." She then looked out the way Lysire went. "I should avoid going with you guys and joining training sessions if she goes into a yelling fit quickly."
Ava wondered exactly what had transpired wondering if it happened on the ship. Where and if it was caught on camera if there was audio on those cameras. She would check it out later. What was important was finding Lysire before she got into any trouble. As she approached the camp. " which way did she go? " asking nova on the com.
Lady Ryne Roke — 01/27/2021
"I will point the direction that I saw her going once you get the others." Nova then thought to herself, 'You lucky little swine. If Ava didn't require your knowledge of the era we were in, I would of killed you the night you arrived.'. Nova then sighed, "I will wait for you guys here." She then hanged up on Ava.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 01/27/2021
Durro, having heard Ava's last question, looks over at her.
"Where did who go?"
"Lysire? I don't think you have Lysire's comm details."
Governor Ava Forma — 01/27/2021
" be safe my love and take care " hanging up. Looking at Durro. " nova and Lysire had a fight and Lysire ran off into the forest. I have a direction where she went we should go after her. "
"Show me, and then join Tesara. She can guide you in breathing exercises. I will retrieve Nova and Lysire."
Durro heads back towards the Jupiter 1.
He sees Nova on the boarding ramp and approaches her. His tone is gentle, not angry at all.
"Which way did Lysire go?"
Nova looks up just enough to see the direction correctly and just points the direction Lysire went. She kept quiet for a few moments just staring at her bracelet with Ava's name on it. "She won't like to see me so I won't be able to join your sessions while she trains nor be able to join you in your search."
"I'm sure it's not that bad."
Durro looks in the direction Lysire went.
"First, I have to get her to come back. Then we can work on smoothing things out."
He smiles at Nova.
"One problem at a time, Nova. Go join the others; Tesara will lead you through meditation. I'm going to find Lysire."
TheTraveler — 01/27/2021
Lysire found herself leaning up against a tree, her breath racing as her anxiety rose sharply.  Her eyes shifted as if searching for some unseen force converging on her.

She moved along side the tree and stumbled to the ground.

"You know they will never accept you, never forgive you" the voice whispered.

Lysire steadied herself as she could feel the pounding of her heart. Her chest felt as if it were going to explode under the pressure of her heart's beating.

She pulled her legs in until she was kneeling in the dirt as she fought to control her anxiety. She closed her mind and fought for control.
Something was nagging at the back of Ava's mind. The officer side of her was distracted where she had trouble clearing her mind. ' it happened on your ship, your home. ' her mind would tell her. ' you should find out what happened excally a good officer alway investigations a problem. ' trying to forcus on her medication. She found herself unable to as she looked to Tesara " May I be excuse Tesara? "

@Tesara Anerin )
Meanwhile...
Durro walks into the jungle in the direction Nova pointed. Nineteen years on Lanus comes in handy; Lysire did not bother to hide her tracks. A bootprint here, a disturbed plant there; broken stems and trampled grasses lead Durro right to Lysire.
"Lysire? What's wrong?"
(@TheTraveler)
10-24-2021, 01:48 PM,

@Durro Thel-Tanis

Her eyes closed to the world around, Lysire could feel the approach of Durro through the Force. Her mind barely holding on to its control over the anxiety.

"Sometimes, the emotions and environment can be overwhelming, Master" she said, though only partially truthful.

"he has come to expose you"

"I was merely trying to center myself once more before rejoining the others," she added desperately trying to ignore the whispers in her mind.
Durro approaches and squats down next to Lysire. He places a reassuring hand on her shoulder and tries to help her to regain her composure.
"Tell me what happened. I'll just listen. No judgement."
TheTraveler — 01/27/2021
Lysire half cringed as the sudden surprise of his touch hit her. She fought the urge to pull away, finally calming herself again.

"don't trust him, he is here to expose you," the whispers said softly in a trusting nurturing voice.

That was the horrors of her problem. The voice was always so soft, and at times kind. It wasn't how one would expect it to be. More that of a caring parent than a demonic force she had been warned of.

There were times she would never admit, that the voice was the only sense of comfort to her. A link to the mother she barely remembered. Worse, the voice at times of high stress took on a face from her memories. A face of warmth and comfort. The first face she could remember, if only in dreams.

"I don't understand Master," Lysire said softly. Her breathing calm, long and steady. "What is there to speak of," she added.
"Well, let's start at the beginning. What happened with Nova?"
TheTraveler — 01/27/2021
Lysire still held her eyes closed as she slightly tilted her head. "She asked to have a conversation and we spoke. At the end, I walked away," she explained softly.
"What did you speak about?" Durro asks kindly, almost like two friends catching up.
Tesara Anerin — 01/27/2021
@Ava Forma  “Of course, Ava.”  Tesara says, looking puzzled.  “Is something wrong?”
Nova was approaching Tesara and Ava to join for meditation when she noticed that Ava wasn't able to focus. "Lysire and I had a heated discussion, that is all. Then Lysire ran off, Durro is currently after Lysire while he told me to join you." She lays down in the clearing.
Ava listened to Nova wanting to asked which was it a fight or a heated discussion. There was a difference. A fight usually involve a little physical contact, or more while a heated discussion was judt shouting. This made her more curious to figure out what the cameras might had picked up. " No not really, something between Nova and Lysire I wish to investigate a little into the manor to find out what transpired. " keeping her emotions hidden appearing to remain calm. As she addressed Tesara infornt of Nova.
TheTraveler — 01/27/2021
'Had I done something wrong,' Lysire questioned herself as if to diagnose any possible misdeeds.

'or they will lie to claim your guilt,' the whispers said softly. 'You saw this before. Don't be fooled.'

Lysire's mind raced through the conversation searching her mistake. Why Master Thel-Tanis would be disappointed in her. She had thought she handled herself accordingly.

Fear gripped her heart as her mind raced. She needed to by time, to stall. Anything to give her a moment to find her mistake and acknowledge it before it all crashes around her.

"Nova had asked for it to be a private conversation," she said failing to hide the panic in her voice. "Would it not be wrong to violate her request," she said hoping he didn't notice her panic.

'he will expose you, and take away all that you have. You will never be free' the voice warned. 'buried in a frozen tumb, forgotten and lost to even the Force'

Lysire fought back the emotional roller-coaster her mind was putting her. She closed her eyes tightly forcing a pair of tears to slip down her cheeks. Memories of the Vault flooded her mind.

For as far as the eye could see, thousands of them. Slabs of Carbonite that held people. Locked in a living hell as time slowly marched on without them.

'he will expose you for what you are,'

In a barely audible whimper, Lysire uttered, "please." A last ditch effort to chase away the visions in her mind.
Tesara glances at both women.  It’s on the tip of her tongue to ask Nova what happened, but there is a sense of unease in both, so she decides against it.  “Would the two of you like to do a mediation with me while Durro searches?”  She says calmly but encouragingly.
Ava opened her mouth to speak ' I thought she said yes in being excuse. '  than stopped herself. Taking an moment to think it over carefully. If she was going to decline she would have to be very polite about it. Tesara wasn't doing anything wrong just asking a question. " perhaps in an while, my mind isn't forcus at the moment. Please forgive me like I said before I wish to be excuse to investigate in the manor at hand. If that's alright with you,, unless it is important for me to remain and medicate instead. " softly speaking being respectful.
Tesara looks at both of them thoughtfully, then nods.  There is a kind of energetic cord tying them together that she is unfamiliar with.  If one was upset, so was the other.  Meditation was hard enough to do for a beginner without this kind of distraction.  “All right, go on.  I’ll stay to practice. “.
Nova glanced Ava's direction as she got her wish. "I believe the ramp camera got all of it. I got nothing to hide." She then looked up at the sky thinking to herself, 'It matters not what Ava finds, I am in the right here.'
Ava give a respectful bow towards Tesara. Pausing as she rose back up from her bow. Before nodding at Nova " thank you " she headed off towards the ship and walked up the ramp once she approached.

As she headed towards the flight deck.  She started to climb up the ladder and entered the flight deck. She caught Ryan in the corner taking a hit of spice and what appeared to be offering it to the cat seeing his hand with the spice raised out to the empty space. " I wish to see the footage of the camera on the ramp. " hearing a yes boss lady from Ryan as he went and brought up the footage.

Ava had him back it up til she saw what she was looking for and had him stop it to watch what transpired. Pleased  about their being audio as she watch and listened.
Durro looks concerned but continues kindly.
"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I can sense the conflict in you though, something is bothering you."
Durro sits back on his heels and sighs, looking at Lysire kindly.
"You've explained some of your conflict to me and I can make reasonable guesses to the rest. I just want you to know that you'll always have my support, as a master and a mentor. I understand your story hasn't had an easy or happy beginning, but that doesn't define who you are. It's who you choose to be that matters, for it's your choices that define you; not the predictions of the Grand Council. Not your parentage or even your past. Your future is not set, it's whatever you make it. So make it a good one."
With that, Durro stands. He offers Lysire his hand to help her up
TheTraveler — 01/27/2021
Lysire kept her eyes close as she listened while focusing herself inward. She wasn't fearful of what she would see. She was fearful of what they would see in her eyes.

The memories continued to flash before her mind's eye. The look of horror and the sound of death echoing in her ears. It was tearing her apart with guilt and horror.

She wanted to tell Master Thel-Tanis that he was wrong. That she was the monster the Grand Council had feared.

But a part of her, that part that was who she was before a few days ago, so badly wanted to believe him. She tried to hold back the tears of grief, but she couldn't. The memories of what she had done carried so much weight.

'do you think he would hold such kind thoughts about you, if he knew what you had done? If he knew what you are?'

She let out a deep breath then spoke softly, "I want so badly for you to be right."

She wasn't sure if her comment was meant to Master Thel-Tanis or to the whispered voice in her mind. And that scared her the most.

She nodded and accepted his hand and slowly stood up.
TheTraveler — 01/27/2021
@Durro Thel-Tanis ?
Durro smiles and helps her up.
"Much better. Now, remember another Jedi teaching: Be mindful of the present moment. The past cannot be changed and the future is not set. Keep your focus on the here and now, where our actions have the most impact."
(@TheTraveler)
TheTraveler — 01/27/2021
'do you see,' the whisper said softly. 'he admits the truth. Your past can't be changed. No matter how far you flee, it will follow you. They will find out what you did.'

Lysire only nodded as she calmly brushed off the leafs and dirt off her robes. She took a moment to gather her thoughts before turning to him.

"Yes, Master," she said softly with a respectful bow.
After watching the footage Ava made a copy to her data pad. Than thanked Ryan and Shire the cat for ryans amusement.

Ava left the ship and headed off in the direction that Durro and Lysire had went. If it was up to her she would make nova appolized to Lysire for her actions. She would asked Durro what he think and showed him what happened. She was upset and very disappointed in Nova.

Ava approached Durro seeing Lysire following behind durro. " Lysire am so sorry what happened. Nova was out of line. I discovered what happened you should see this Durro " handing durro the data pad.
Durro watches the footage and listens intently. He says nothing; simply gestures for the other two to follow him to the clearing for Meditation.
As everyone finally comes together for meditation, Durro prepares to speak.
(OOC, giving others a chance to say something IC before I launch into a philosophical lecture.)
((Is this the following day after all that just transpired or is it the same day?))
((same day))
((Ok thanks.  I have nothing to add))
TheTraveler — 01/27/2021
Lysire bows slightly, "if you will excuse me," she said softly. "I am not feeling myself. I will return to my ship for some private meditation."

She will turn to Durro, "Master," she said as if asking to be dismissed from the rest of training.
Durro holds up his hand.
"Stay, this is a place of peace and healing. Those who wish to can meditate on their own in their free time."
Nova stayed laying on her back when they arrived. She glanced their direction then looked back up at the sky. She kept quiet and still as she remained in her thoughts.
Durro clears his throat and speaks loudly and clearly, his voice heard all across the clearing.
"Good morning friends. We've had a bit of a false start this morning, but we're all here together now. As this is our first lesson together, I'll explain why we are all here; even those of us who cannot manipulate the Force."
Durro begins walking back and forth across the clearing, his eyes roaming over the small group, from member to member, ensuring they are paying attention, like a professor lecturing an Academy class.
"What do we know about the Force? It is an energy field created by all living things; it surrounds us, and penetrates us, and binds the galaxy together. Life creates it and makes it grow. We're luminous beings, all of us, if you are alive you have the Force; without it life cannot exist. All of us can touch the Force to some degree, though only the select few can harness it and make it work for them."
Here Durro looks at Ava and Nova, the two non-Jedi in the group. He then looks at Tesara and Lysire, the two Jedi under his guidance. He continues.
"However, the Force has a Dark Side; a corrupting influence that poisons those who draw on it. Anger, fear, aggression; these are the Dark Side of the Force. They flow easily, and are quick to join you, but once you start down the dark path it will forever dominate your destiny. Fear and Selfishness are the root of the Dark Side; all who call on it can trace their problems back to Fear or Selfishness."
He looks at his young students; this part is important and he wants to ensure they are all paying attention.
"All sentient beings feel fear; from a master Jedi like Mace Windu, to a young initiate like Lysire. From a lady and an officer like Ava, to a young traveler like Nova. We all feel fear. What do we fear? We all fear something; whether it be losing a loved one, or that a terrible secret will be known, or that will never measure up to the expectations of others."
Durro pauses for moment
(to cont)
"Why do we fear? Well, we fear for selfish reasons. We fear losing a loved one because we don't know how we will go on without them. We fear a terrible secret being known because we fear rejection and judgement from those we consider friends or even family; we fear losing those relationships. We fear not measuring up to expectations because we fear that we will be responsible for the negative outcomes of our incompetence. We fear for selfish reasons, and when we act on that, there is only suffering."
Durro stops his movement and glances to each of the listening students.
"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. We see this truth all around us every day; if we fear someone or something that makes us angry. When we're angry at something or someone, resentment grows; resentment and anger. We hate that which angers us, especially over time. And when we act on our hatred and anger, everyone suffers."
Durro takes a seat, and assumes a meditative pose.
"For us here now, as beginners in studying the Force, Fear is our greatest enemy. That will be our focus today. Quiet your mind, center your spirit, immerse yourself in the river of the Force and let its currents guide you to your greatest fear. Only by knowing what you fear will you be able to accept it, and to overcome it. Not to defeat it, but to live in spite of it. We all feel fear, and we're all inherently selfish. We must learn to recognize and accept our weaknesses; that is the epitome of balance. Only by living a balanced life can we realize our full potential. Let us begin with our breathing exercises."
As Durro began, Nova had sat up and listened. She kept her emotions in check as she observed him. She then gave a tiny smile as he finishes before glancing at Ava. She quickly signed to Ava, 'I will take any anger you have of me once you understand my reasoning.' before going to meditate.
Governor Ava Forma — 01/28/2021
Ava listened as Durro began understanding what he was saying. When he was finished she found herself glacing at Nova. She wasn't angry at her, she felt confused, disappointed and a little hurt. However anger wasnt apart of these emotions. Most of all she wanted to know why. She wanted to know what was going on with her lover. Maybe the close death along with what had happened shook her. Her mind was already trying to figure it out.

Thinking if she understood she could help guild Nova back to a more sold footing. She give Nova a small smile to show she wasn't angry but knew Nova would see sadness in her eyes. Before she started her breathing exercises.
Its was after dinner later that day. Ava had finished early and excused herself and was waiting in Nova's room sitting on her bed.  Waiting for Nova to entered having a feeling she would avoid her knowing Nova would think she was mad at her.
Lady Ryne Roke — 01/28/2021
All threw dinner, Nova had kept quiet and barely touched her food she created when she noticed Ava get up. She figured this would happen since she has been hiding in her room ever since this morning. She gets up and walks to her room.... She closed her door and locked it right after her before joining Ava on the bed.
Ava watched as Nova entered the room. Watching Nova's body language and behavior carefully as Nova cross the room and walked over to bed. As Nova joined ava. She reached out taking Nova's hand and held it. " am not angry at you Nova. I just wish to understand whats going on. Please talk to me, I promise anything you say to me. I will not judge. I just simply wish to hear whats going on in that beautiful brain of yours love. " she softly spoke.
Nova wasn't ready for Ava to be so kind and hold her hand as such, so she flinched slightly before giving a soft sad smile. "I see, my love. Though I am sure you can easily piece together what is going on. But if you insist that I speak it myself, then I shall." She looked down at their hands slightly trembling.
Ava thought for an moment noticing the flinch. She  decided  to think out loud " this goes beyond the snake, beyond Daz. Does it perhaps have to do with us being here or does it go further than that? " trying figure out where the root of the problem  was. Hoping if she was off Nova would direct her in the right direction. Noticing Nova's where trembling as well.
"I...I didn't notice the changes at first. But... after we confirmed that your parents were still children and my mentor was still alive, I... I figured that everything would be the same." Nova kept looking at their hands. "But when I left the ship to stay with Ayy, my mentor never once showed his face. Meaning there is no me in this time. The fates have a chance to bring you back if you die but me... I only have one chance." She frowned deeply before continuing. "But then I looked back at our conversation about how it is possible that your parents might never meet and so I..." she then trails off still not looking at Ava.
" oh nova " ava softly spoke understanding Nova's concerns. " I promise I'll be more careful and say something as well. I too only have one chance. If there is ever to be another ava she wouldn't be the same. Just like if there was another you. We are ireplaceable after all. I wouldn't want another nova if something where to happened.  I know coming to this universe was a new experience but we all get a second chance here. For I been thinking it over going back in our own time line would be dangerous. But I won't go into those details I'll just leave it at too dangerous and too many bad outcomes could happen depending where and when we drop out. But I do miss it "

She softly spoke admitting to it. " the fates allowed us to be together in away we could never could be before. You may not have your mentor and I may not have my family but we have each other. I will try to see if we can figure out what happened to him. Maybe he just wasn't on Baklad. We don't know how different this universe is from our own and it kinda scares me. " knowing she been putting on a brave act not wanting anyone to worry.
"Alas my mentor is on Baklad. Which is troubling since he hasn't made a move. He is an aid right now but I know not of what his intentions are.... The mentor I knew, always worried that he might die as he taught me so I am not sure he is the same." She then leans over and rests her head on Ava's shoulder. "After being hurt by Daz, I got wary of our jedi and well Ayy's background made me more wary." She then whispered. "But as I said in that video, I am trying to save you from the pain I endured and when I failed on protecting you from the snake...."
" right... am sorry I should had said something. That was my fault I thought I could find another way out instead of climbing back up but I just put myself in danger. Like I said I promise I'll be more careful I don't want you to have to worry about losing me. I dont want you to.... be alone... " she softly spoke.    " life is going happen theres going be good times but there is going be bad ones too. While we can't always protect the other from the unseeable pain in the future. We can be there for one another to help each other though it. To be come stronger and better so we will remain here for each other. "
"Yes I understand..." She then pulled back and looked at Ava with a few tears, "I know what I did was wrong but Lysire requested to go back to the waterfall cave, right after you got injured.... I couldn't... I can't forgive her for that. You are the owner of this ship and everyone should be happy to have such a lovely, gorgeous lady who is generous enough to agree to their whims." She seemed more upset. "But yet she is new to this way as well as everyone else and yet they don't understand how much you do for them. All the money you have spent to keep them alive. As well as your will to keep everyone safe."
Durro Thel-Tanis — 01/28/2021
(Not trying to interrupt your scene, but I wanted to post this before the session (which is starting on Lanus).)
Durro retreats to his quarters after the morning meditation with a steaming pot of tea. This recent confusion has left him a lot to think about. He sits on his bunk cross-legged and immerses himself in the Force. He focuses his attention on Lysire, the young Jedi pupil he has agreed to guide on the path of the Jedi. So young, and so conflicted. Such turmoil, like a dark storm swirling around her. Durro watches the storm from the serene energy of the Force: What is the cause? Why is one so young so conflicted? Why is she so afraid? Durro allows himself to glide on the soothing currents of the Force, bringing him closer to answers.
(OOC, I am attempting to use Farseeing to help shed some light and clarity on Lysire's inner conflict; since she is hesitant to unburden herself and Durro would like to know what he is getting into. I will/have made a die roll in the proper channel.)
Nova grumbles when the ship got moved and also made everyone packed lunches before going back to chemistry work in her room.
10-24-2021, 01:48 PM,

(OOC: this is for @Durro Thel-Tanis to asked about the holocrons)

The sand storm raging causing the force field to shimmer and gloy. With the driving blow so hard through the ruins, the wind created a howl that was eyrie.

Late night during Kaled's watch, Lysire can be found near the back of the house sitting crossed leg.

Her eyes closed as her mind wondered through the connections between her and the holocron. Her mind focused on the holocron before her.

"This place is so hard to focus," she said as Durro approached.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 01/29/2021
"Yes, it's suffered a lot."
Durro lets the statement hang in the air for a moment before continuing.
"Would you allow me to peruse the holocrons you've saved? I'm fascinated by Jedi Lore and history."
TheTraveler — 01/29/2021
(OOC: you don't play around! Straight to the point lol)

There was a hint of reluctance as she tried to not let the suddenness of the statement hit her too hard.

"Of course Master," she said softly.

She motioned to the one she was exploring currently. "You will like to know that this," she motioned beyond the force field. "Has happened before. An entire world was stripped of all life."
Durro sits down across from Lysire. He reaches out with the Force to connect to the holocron.
"Will you show me?" He asks, smiling at her. He can see this is where she is most comfortable; detached from the events she is 'witnessing'.
TheTraveler — 01/29/2021
Lyisre nodded as she moved through the holocron in a sense of comfort and ease. Her mind completely blocking out everything around her.

"The beings name is Darth Nihilus," she said bringing up the ancient record of the Sith Lord.
Her eyes slowly opened, "Master, did I do something wrong," she asked softly. "Your attention on me appears to have shifted slightly."
"Yes... I am familiar with Nihilus from my own studies."
His musing is broken by her next question.
"Hmm? No, you've done nothing wrong. It's nice to see you... at ease. Less panicked. Less conflicted. You love your studies, don't you?"
TheTraveler — 01/29/2021
She shifted uncomfortably at the idea of topic. "My whole life has been a contrast between two worlds."

She drew in a deep breath and gazed at the storm, "I love studying, and research. The days we were allowed to go to the library, were such treats for me."

"I hated the idea of having to return to the group home at the end of such trips. I found small hiding places in the library. So when it was time to return, I would hide and wait."

She laughed, "it never worked. I was always found and forced to return." Her smile faded, "return back to the real world. And back to my peers who held only disdain and cruelty for me."

She wanted to mention Nova, but choose that this wasn’t the right place or time.
"I understand. It's a form of escapism. You can lose yourself in the great deeds of the past, and forget for a time the troubles of the present."
Durro leans back comfortably.
"I was bullied once too. I may be large for a human, but my bullies were a pair of Devorian brothers led by a large, nasty Falleen. They were able to wield the Force more easily than I could, and that combined with own love of history, and a love of learning in general, made me a target. My escape came in the dueling arena; for while my foes may have been more adept at the Force none of them ever beat me in lightsaber combat. For those hours, I was the bully and they lived in fear, though I paid for it afterwards."
Durro pauses thoughtfully, seemingly lost in thought or memory.
TheTraveler — 01/29/2021
She nodded and listened to the story that was recanted to her. Her focus was respectful and meaningful.

"At the home, I was the only one sensitive to the Force," she explained. "And because of that, I was an easy target for them."

She paused a moment, "it was hard for the administrators to put a stop to it." She frowned, "I don't blame them for that failure. Yet I still regret it happened."
"Good or bad, our past has made us who we are today. We may wish we could change some things, but if we did would we recognize the new person who is the result?"
Durro raises his hand before Lysire can answer.
"Meditate on it; don't answer me right away. For now, let's see what knowledge you managed to save."
Durro shifts and focuses on the Force again, reconnecting to the holocron.
TheTraveler — 01/29/2021
Lysire raised an eye brow to the strange question. When she opened her mouth to answer she closed it at his direction. She only nodded.

She reached in to her side bag and pulled out the two other holocrons. "These three are my favorites. They cover the history of our galaxy by some of the most brilliant minds the Jedi has ever produced."

She smiled opening them up for his inspection, "the lore masters of the holocrons have become my closest friends."
(OOC, I am not sure what is supposed to happen. He is ready to open them up, to let Lysire show off in her domain.)
Durro takes the first one, and opening himself up to the Force, clicks it open.
TheTraveler — 01/29/2021
(OOC: Her navigation of the three is impressive for someone of her age. But not so much considering her background. There is one thing Durro will notice, some peices of the three have dried blood on them.)
(Do I find any useful information inside? I will come back to the dried blood later.)
(Who are the Lore Masters?)
TheTraveler — 01/29/2021
(OOC: the Lore Masters are great librarians of ages past. Durro will recognize many of them, but the ones of this era are more obscure.

As far as useful information, that depends on what you are looking for. They don't have any knowledge of the Ones.)
(You know those CivilizationEx videos I have sent you and Tesara? Could you type up an expo dump like that? The highlights of the last 1000 years or so. Not right this minute, but that is what I am thinking.)
Durro watches the last holocron close and Lysire reach to pick it up.
"They look like they've been through a lot lately. I noticed some of the pieces are a bit dirty."
TheTraveler — 01/29/2021
Lysire frowned, "I am sorry Master. I will do better to upkeep them." There was a genuine sense of disappointment to her voice as she spoke.

"Master can I ask you something," she said softly and waited for permission to continue. "You and Tesara keep mentioning that things are not right. You have said many times you are from another place, um, time....universe" there was a hint of confusion in her voice.

"What makes you think that how things are here are wrong," she asked softly.
"It's not just dirt, Lysire. I know the prison was attacked, but it appears to be blood staining the pieces. What happened at the library?"
"If you answer my question, I'll answer you about where I'm from."
TheTraveler — 01/29/2021
Lysire frowned deeply and the panic and anxiety returned. Despite her best efforts she couldn't hide the guilt and shame. With a sigh of defeat she lowered her head.

"I was in trouble. Those three holocrons, I have were taken from the Library without permission. I had been caught attempt to take them with me back to the group home."

"We weren't going to be able to return to the library for weeks," her voice in a panic as if defending her actions. "New Padawans had come in to study and," a tear slipped down her face as she glanced around to ensure no one was ease dropping on her. "Inmates weren't allowed to associate with visiting members of the Order."

"My mentor caught me and took me back to the Archives so I could return them," she said as her fear started to raise.

"We were ambushed by three attackers. My Mentor moved to defend the Archives. But her blade, I, don't know, it kept turning off."

"The leader was laughing at her, at us." Her voice trailed off as her anxiety rose shapely. "He killed her and um, the two Padawans that arrived afterwards."

Her pathic attempted at lying was hardly difficult for Durro to see through. Her last statement about the deaths was clearly not true.

But there was a deep sense of guilt there as well. Guilt and shame, seemed to be at the heart of her anxiety.
"Come now Lysire; you must know you can't hide from me. If we're to travel and train together, we must be honest with each other."
Durro tries to project an aura of calm and peace through the Force; like a safe harbor from a storm.
"Tell me what happened. What's causing your conflict. The first step to healing is acknowledging the wound."
TheTraveler — 01/29/2021
She frowned as she listened to him. She opened her mouth to speak as her eyes watered up but her voice was trapped her throat.

"you won't be able to hide it from him for long," the whisper said. But this time, the soft kind voice was nearly impossible to ignore.

She wasn't prepared for such an assault on her mind, as her fear grew exponentially. In her mind's eye she could see the horror on his face as the green white gloy of her mentor's Saber ran him through.

She tried to hide from the image by closing her eyes but the temptation grew.

"what will you do when they discover what you did, and then you will be forgotten."

Her eyes snapped opened as her will forced the whispers silent once more.

Her shaken hands gathered up the holocrons, "I will clean these up, Master" she said in a broken and shaken voice.
Durro simply looks her, a piercing look he perfected with Tesara; the one all Jedi padawans fear. The look that says your Master sees right through you.
"You didn't answer my question." He says kindly, but firmly.
TheTraveler — 01/29/2021
"he knows...." the voice whispered.

Lysire grabbed up the holocrons and shoved them in her bag as she did her best to ignore the whispers.

As her hand let the last one go in to her bag, her whole body went ridged with terror. Her eyes grew wide as she gazed at Durro.

Unseen by him, her fingers had coiled around her Mentor's lightsaber hilt. She didn't even remember bringing it.

She stumbled back, "I told you," she said with fear in her voice. She jerked her empty hand from her bag, as if it had been bitten by a snake.

"The soldiers killed them," she said. Her eyes begging him to believe her lie. She scurried to her feet. "There is nothing else," she lied as she backed up. "I need to rest, Master."
(If this is the Dark Side, can/could Durro feel any of this? Even a danger sense when she was gripping the lightsaber before she realized?)
TheTraveler — 01/29/2021
(OOC: Durro will know this. Yes there is grave danger. And the storm appears to be amplifying it. Each whisper she hears, he can sense the strong pull of the Dark Side on her. He won't know what is being said, just the ripples.

Sadly, the storm will prevent him from being aware of anything before hand. It appears to be physical manifestation of the Dark Side itself.)
(Would Durro know of any way to cleanse something of the Dark Side's influence, even temporarily?)
(If something can be imbued with the Dark Side, surely it can be cleansed of it as well.)
(Like healing a Kyber Crystal.)
TheTraveler — 01/29/2021
(If there is, Durro doesn't know it and such knowledge is not within any of her holocrons)
( ? )
(Well then, Durro is going to attempt something instinctual and logical. Because even OOC, with what I know about the Force, this just makes sense.)

Durro reaches out a hand.
"Just a moment, then you can rest. I promise."
He wraps the Force, the purity of the Living Force around him like an all-weather cloak, shielding him from the winds and rain of a storm. He breathes deeply and rhythmically, each breath weaving the cloak closer, pulling it tighter. He places his hands on Lysire's shoulders and attempts to wrap her in the cloak's warm embrace. To shield her from the storm, provide a safe harbor for her from the pull of the Dark Side. To give her reprieve from the fear he feels gripping her young spirit.
"Breath... Just, breath."
The voice of his masters echoes in his head and he does what Jedi do and confronts fear.
TheTraveler — 01/29/2021
"as we speak, he knows....he senses what you did" the whisper warned.

Lysire heart pounded so hard her in her chest, she felt as if it was going to explode. Her eyes shifted widely as if searching for something, anything. But she didn't know what she was searching for.

Her hand moved towards her bag.

"Strike him down and protect yourself,"

With a visible strain on her face she stopped it. She reached across her body and took hold of her own hand and held it tightly.

"You don't know what I am," she said in a whimper.

She pulled herself free and turned from him. She took a step as she suddenly felt dizzy.

"he will find out what you have done"

Her mind swirled with the raging storm around her. She moved a hand to her forehead as her knees shuttered.

Spinning around, she felt herself feeling before she even realized it was happening.

Her mind couldn't comprehend what happened. Her eyes closed as her mind suddenly shut down as it was overwhelmed. Her body went limp as she fully passed out.
Durro catches her as she falls, laying her down gently and using the Force to ensure that she is alright.
"I'm sorry Lysire. Perhaps I pushed you too hard." He says softly.
After ensuring she is safely asleep (on a bed/makeshift bed), Durro heads into the main area to rejoin the others around the heater connected to the generator.
Once he is seated by the heater, cloak pulled around himself, he gathers himself and speaks so that the rest can hear him clearly;
"I'm beginning to think I made a mistake coming here. I always thought I would build my lightsaber on Lanus, at the very least imbue the crystal there. Coming here was the closest I could come to that, but I had no idea of what happened here. Tesara can verify that it is difficult to focus here; the suffering of this world oppresses the soul of those who can hear it. I've thought hard about it all day, and if there are no objections I've decided on a course of action."
He waits a moment before continuing.
"Regardless of what I decide, the ship will be unable to fly for at least three weeks. Possibly longer, depending on how often these storms occur. I've decided to see through my original goal; to at least imbue my Kyber crystal here, possibly construct the lightsaber as well. I've come this far, I need to see it through. Tesara will take you all back to the shipyard on the speeder; that's why I insisted on showing her how to fly it. I'll stay here, and begin the process. I could technically build it tonight, but such important work shouldn't be rushed. Most Jedi spend a month or more in intense meditation before attempting the process."
Durro holds up a hand and continues, cutting off any protests.
"Tesara can bring me supplies as needed. Food, tea, and perhaps they have a generator that is more efficient. Regardless, I'll manage. You've had three days of my meditation and martial arts training; Tesara is capable enough to continue working with you novices until I am finished."
He looks around at the group and smiles from under his hood.
"Thoughts?"
(@Tesara Anerin, @Governor Ava Forma, @Kaleb Wren)
Governor Ava Forma — 01/29/2021
Ava listened it sounded like she would have plenty of time to help nova during the times they could travel to the ship and back.

" I think Tesara would make a good fill in while your making your imbue your crystal. I was also curious how Lysire is doing? I been concerned about her.
Tesara Anerin — 01/30/2021
Tesara watches her master, knowing he is unsettled.  But she also knows him well enough to know that this is not a decision he has come to lightly.  And, even though she is concerned, it is also pleasing to hear that he trusts her with the tasks he set her.  “Of course, master.”  She says, as calmly as she can manage through the riot of the storm.  When Ava speaks, she nods.  “Have you told Lysire of your plan?”
Durro Thel-Tanis — 01/30/2021
Durro is silent a moment before answering.
"Lysire is asleep. There is a lot of conflict in her, a lot of fear."
He looks directly at Tesara while continuing.
"The Dark Side oppresses her in a way I've never seen before. I think the storm is making it worse. Remember your training; the stories of the deeds of Yilsaana past. Try to help her, to shield her from the darkness that oppresses her."
Tesara Anerin — 01/30/2021
Tesara frowns, concerned.  “I will go stay with her while she sleeps.”  She rises and goes towards the room where Lysire is.
10-24-2021, 01:49 PM,

Ava woke up after sleeping for an couple of hours. As she left Lysire's room knowing it was being guarded by Kaleb. Letting him know as she leaves the room she was going check out the Droid that was discovered.

Heading to the room where the Droid was at. She looked it over carefully seeing it was an IP-61 Imperial Protocol Droid.

She didn't know how to repair them but she knew how they operate as she turned it on to see how functional it was. It looked like it may not be able see.
TheTraveler — 01/31/2021
IP-61 woke up, "hello there," he said in his mechanical voice.

Looking around, "I still cannot see," has my eyes not been repaired yet.
Governor Ava Forma — 01/31/2021
" hello there am ava. Ah yes, sorry I would repair your vision if I had any skills in that field. " So other than being unable to see what is your story? "
TheTraveler — 01/31/2021
"My story?" He said. "I am the personal aide to the Professor."

He looked around, "we were leaving Alderaan when we were ordered back to the space port. That was when we saw the black hole forming before us."
Ava listened and thought for an moment the professor he spoke of was probably dead. Since they only brought back the Droid from the ship Tesara had discovered. " I see. Do you recall the year? "
TheTraveler — 01/31/2021
He shifted his head slightly, "of course I do." The Droid said and gave the accurate date of the day Alderaan was destroyed.

"Though I cannot account for some discrepancies in my memory. There has been damage."
Ava wondered how many other ships may had fallen into the black hole on that day. How many tried to leave before the planet was destroyed. As she decided to try something to see if it would even work. Started speaking her father's access code numbers to the Droid.
TheTraveler — 01/31/2021
The Droid perked up, "I recognize Moff Forma, you have been authenticated."

Its head moved slightly, "how may I service you Moth Forma," he asked.
" you are under new management,  your to follow the orders of our party. Which was herself, nova, Kaleb, Durro, Tesara, and Lysire.

Though she was having second thoughts about nova and Lysire having control of the Droid. ' surely they can behave themselves. ' knowing  nova wouldn't do anything that would cause Ava to be upset at her.

Which meant she had to tell Nova to keep away from Lysire or respect her when she was around her unless nova wanted to upset ava.

After turning back off the droid Ava walked back to Lysire room where Kaleb was. " just letting you know the Droid will now listen and obey the party wasn't sure who had ownership of it so I played it safe. "
@Kaleb Wren
Durro Thel-Tanis — 02/02/2021
(Meanwhile, in another part of the shelter, Durro finds @Tesara Anerin meditating and getting ready for sleep.)
"Tesara, may I have a moment?"
Once he knows Tesara is paying attention.
"I have a mission for you, of sorts."
He pauses a moment.
"In a moment of self-confidence, I attempted to construct my lightsaber. I failed. While meditating afterward, I saw a vision of my old master; the one who left me stranded on Lanus. It was an enlightening conversation, and I know now what I must do. It starts with rebuilding my lightsaber. As that will take time, I am sending you with the Desert Tribe to find the place where (whatever that dark spirit's name is, I was not able to take notes last session) was imprisoned. Investigate it thoroughly and report back to me what you find. The Tribe can take you and the others, leave me the speeder. Do you understand?"
Once Tesara acknowledges.
"Good. One more thing, be open to the guidance of the Force. Our Kyber crystals are not of this universe; they are relics of our past lives, which are now behind us. A crystal here may choose you, may sing to you. If it does, take it. Most Jedi are only chosen by a single crystal, it is a rare gift to be chosen by multiple crystals."
He pauses thoughtfully before continuing.
"Do you have any questions about the coming few weeks?"
Kaleb Wren — 02/02/2021
"That's  good at least." he said to her. "Normally I would have gotten to that a lot sooner, but I don't think we should take our eyes off them." he told @Governor Ava Forma .
Tesara Anerin — 02/02/2021
Tesara listens to Durro inform her of his plans.  She agrees easily.  The trust he has put in her makes her proud but she knows it’s a big responsibility.  “Yes, master.”  She bows respectfully.  “I will make you proud and protect them.”
Durro nods
"No questions? Very good, I'm sure you'll all have a lot to tell me when you return. I'll inform the Lanusians and then retire for the night. May the Force be with you, Tesara."
Tesara Anerin — 02/02/2021
“And you as well.  And good luck.”  She squeezes his hand with a smile.  “I know it’ll be challenging but I know you will succeed.”
Durro smiles and heads into the main room.
Governor Ava Forma — 02/04/2021
During the three weeks ava would had idol conversations with nova in sign language. ( couldn't say anything at the time cause David was around me)
Lady Ryne Roke — 02/04/2021
Every night, Nova stays up to keep watch, when sunrises, Nova sleeps.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 02/04/2021
Durro sits in meditation, the disassembled parts of his lightsaber levitating in the air around him. All is quiet and still, until he speaks softly.
"The crystal is the heart of the blade."
A blue Kyber crystal levitates before his closed eyes, becoming encased in two of the floating parts.
"The heart is the crystal of the Jedi."
More parts are added, forming the core of the lightsaber.
"The Jedi is the crystal of the Force."
The outer plating snaps into place; the weapon is complete. But does it work?
"The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined: The crystal,The blade,The Jedi."
The lightsaber gently hovers before Durro's face. He reaches out and takes it, and opens his eyes. He stands, and activates the deep blue blade.
"You are one."
Durro cannot contain the grin that crosses his face.
"Durro Thel-Tanis: Jedi Knight."
Nova signs to Ava. 'I bet the Queen wished to repay him for the effort he put into cleaning up the Cathedral.'
Governor Ava Forma — 02/04/2021
Ava signs back ' probably, i think the queen definitely likes durro if she traveled all the way here. '
signs back "We will find out later I suppose."
Lady Ryne Roke — 02/08/2021
After doing a huge research session that took over a day and a half, Nova gathered all her information onto her data pad and then rushed to find Durro. "Durro, we might have a problem. I think I have a plan around it but I want your input about it." ( @Durro Thel-Tanis )
Durro Thel-Tanis — 02/08/2021
Nova finds Durro and Tesara meditating and levitating objects in the cargo hold. Durro gently lets his objects come to rest on the deck while Tesara continues her exercises, unmoving. Durro rises and steps to the side with Nova.
"What did you find?"
(@Lady Ryne Roke)
(@Tesara Anerin)
Tesara Anerin — 02/08/2021
Tesara hears movement and voices but quiets the part of herself that is curious for knowledge.  This is why she is a Jedi padawan - to learn control and focus when there are disruptions.  With effort, she keeps the objects suspended, knowing that Durro will fill her in later.
"I managed to look into Ossus and what has become of it. But that is where the problem comes from." Opening her data pad to make sure she had her facts correct and straight. "Ossus was never reclaimed by the Jedi, though the Republic had rediscovered it 20 years ago. However by then a Pirate Haven had taken over the planet. The Republic tried to reclaim it a couple of times with failures. Which caused the Republic to place an official travel advisory that no travel is permitted." She then glanced at him before continuing. "I know the pirates that is currently in control of the Haven. The group is called Ravagers, and their leader is named Vala Mal Doran, a half-blood Mandalorian. Their exploits have been on the news about two decades ago for their brutality and villainesses ways. Doran commands about 20 ships ranging between armored freighters, snub fighters, and a few old scavenged warships of various sizes."
(OOC, look at what I last posted in by the fire.)
Durro looks thoughtfully at Nova and glances back at Tesara.
"I knew in our universe the Jedi never reclaimed Ossus, but when my vision told me to go there I was hoping it was because this universe was different. It's too late to turn back, but we will be extra cautious. Thank you Nova, you were wise to look into this."
There is a brief pause before Durro continues, musing more to himself than to Nova.
"Perhaps Kaleb can give us some advice about dealing with the Mandalorians."
Nova gave a nod before continuing. "Outside of the Ravagers, there is 10 or more different fleets that operate out of there. One of them was a person who was a notorious slaver. This slaver mostly raided Core worlds and kidnapped people. After he kidnapped two girls of a powerful core family, that family was able to mobilize the Jedi against him and killed him, though the girls were never found." She then closed her data pad before looking at Durro. "My plan is to have us try to alter our plan slightly, maybe leave our current route enough distance away so that we can scout what is going on at Ossus. My data might be dated some so we will have to be on high alert once we arrive either way. I was going to inform Ryan of my plan if you agree that it is wise, and have you talk with Kaleb about my plan and maybe how to handle the Mandalorians too."
Durro nods
"Prudent suggestions. Go ahead and talk to Ryan; I'll talk to Kaleb."
"Very well. Apologise for interrupting your training." She then turns and heads to where Ryan was to inform him of the plan and to be on high alert.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 02/10/2021
Durro climbs over into the ARC-X175, looking for Kaleb.
"Kaleb? I'd like a word, if you have a moment."
(@Kaleb Wren)
Kaleb Wren — 02/10/2021
Kaleb was just sitting back running checks through the infonet on a few of the glyphs he had found in the scroll. He turned around as he heard his name. "Sure Durro. What can I do for you?" he asked the older man.
Durro comes to stand behind him before speaking.
"I'll get right to the point. Nova has researched our destination and found that Ossus has been the location of a busy pirate haven for roughly twenty years. The current Alpha Pirate seems to be a half-blood Mandalorian named Vala Mal Doran. He commands roughly twenty ships ranging in size from small military vessels to reclaimed snub fighters. I thought your knowledge of Mandalorian culture might come in handy for getting us around or past them."
"For example; a half-Mandalorian? As far as I understood it, anybody could be a Mandalorian, if they so chose and were accepted. How does one become a half-Mandalorian?"
Kaleb Wren — 02/10/2021
"You confusing genetics from way of life. By saying half Mandalorian, they're obviously referring to his genetics. However anyone can devote themselves to the Mandalorian Way." he told @Durro Thel-Tanis .
Durro shrugs
"I was unaware there was 'Mandalorian' genetics. Considering anyone can pledge themselves."
He shakes his head.
"That's besides the point. We're going to be dealing with Mandalorian pirates; do you have any advice for how to proceed?"
Kaleb Wren — 02/10/2021
"Since this isn't the Mandalorians that I'm familiar with..." Kaleb shook his head. "I'm not sure. From what I've studied, it seems most of the race and the culture have been wiped out. These pirates could even be usurpers to the name. Until we come into contact with them and I can see how they act and react, I'm not going to know for sure."
"From my own studies I can assure you that you're people are resilient. There are still clans out there, hoping to restore Mandalore to their former glory."
Kaleb Wren — 02/10/2021
Kaleb nodded as he took in what the Jedi told him. It was hard to believe that his initial quest was to follow this man and his pupil and inform his own mentor of their locations so they could claim their reward. But now that they were in this world that bounty no longer existed. It was something that the 16 year old was still dealing with.
"I know we're not in our own universe, but some potentially flawed information is better than none at all. If we were back home, how should we proceed?"
Kaleb Wren — 02/10/2021
"Carefully." he told Durro. "Also don't let them know you are a Jedi. If they are true Mandalorians they may not take that to well. Some may have taken the Chon-kar." Before the Jedi had a chance to ask Kaleb told him what the word meant. "For us that is a blood oath, that all members of the clan are sworn to see through. Others might just want to test themselves against you since no other warriors in history have been know to be able to beat us in far combat."
Durro looks thoughtful.
"A fair point. Hopefully we will not gain too much attention. Any advice on a 'cover story' if we are approached?"
10-24-2021, 01:49 PM,

"I'm just a kid, and that really isn't what I was taught." Kaleb told him. "I think your best bet at that would be the smugglers." he said in reference to those that ran the Jupiter-1.  "I will say this that we better be ready to fight." he added.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 02/11/2021
Durro nods
"Thank you, Kaleb. I'll leave you to your research."
He returns to the Jupiter 1 to meditate.
TheTraveler — 02/11/2021
@Lady Ryne Roke

The hours slowly tick by as the Jupiter One sped her way to Ossus. Just over a couple hours out from Ossus, we find Nova studying any and all last minute details on the world they will soon be visiting.

It was then something remarkable occurred. Her screens all went blank!

A quick diagnostic revealed her equipment is functioning normally and her link to the holonet was not broken.

She searched out other test subjects and found the results were as expected. A new search for Ossus returned 'no results found'

A search about the Ravangers returned no results found.

In fact Nova could not even find any reference to Ossus or the pirates that call the world home.

Nothing! Not even in the Republics vast Hyperspace Route Database.

The world simply suddenly ceased to exist!
Lady Ryne Roke — 02/11/2021
Nova calls for a meeting of all the players to join up... At the meeting, Nova is pacing. "So we have an issue! Every last bit of information from Ossus, Ravagers, and routes to that planet have disappeared off the holonet! I am not sure if someone is blocking me or if the planet is truly gone like the one we had escaped from before arriving to this time." Still pacing. "I won't be able to find any more information about any of the pirates that called that their home either so we are truly blind as we approach."
Governor Ava Forma — 02/11/2021
Ava her room and went to find nova. Waiting for the others to join them for the meeting. As she listened. Looking at Tesara and Durro " perhaps not,, are you guys able sence anything from this distance? "
Durro nods
"It's an odd occurrence, to be sure. The planet was not destroyed, such an event would not erase knowledge of it from galactic archives."
"As for what I can sense; all I can say with certainty is that we are on the right path. This is where we are meant to be. If we continue to trust the Force, we will make it through this. Of that, I am certain."
Durro turns towards Tesara
"You should dress in your non-Jedi garb."
He gestures to himself, dressed as a smuggler.
"The Mandalorians and Jedi are ancient enemies. Best not advertise what we are. Change your clothes, and keep your lightsaber hidden."
(@Tesara Anerin)
Tesara Anerin — 02/11/2021
She nods, and leaves quickly for her room to change.
Ryan gets a message from Nova, 'If you sell some of my goods, you get your 60%-40% on our deal from before... I get 40% remember'
Nova is staring at every market as they walk past, in excitement.
Nova is staring at the jedi holo-druid with some interest.
Nova signs to Ava. 'If they are getting news from Baklid, then they must of learned of me. Great more issues for me.'
' only if you draw attention. Keep close to me and just follow thire rules and we should be fine. ' assuring nova as she sign back
Signs 'Someone had a bad time with Vala.'
Ava signs back ' hopefully we have a better experience. '
'We were grabbed for a reason so we probably wont.' Signs back.
Nova glanced at Ava before just crossing her arms pondering.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 02/14/2021
As Tesara is going about her business, the Force swirls around her. A comforting presence; her Master is reaching out.
She quiets her mind, trying to decipher the whispers she hears on the wind, her Master's voice.
"The time is right; rescue me..."
Then, his voice is gone. She reaches out, probing the currents of the Force, trying to get back the voice. It surfaces again;
"Distract Vala..."
Frustrated by the short connections; Tesara moves somewhere with less activity. She quiets her mind again and reaches out. She feels a pull, Durro's lightsaber in his room, the Kyber crystal reaching out like a child separated from its parent. The voice returns again;
"Bring Nova..."
Nothing, then moments later another brief surge;
"Use the droids..."
Tesara can feel the Force's currents flowing away; her Master is no longer reaching out. Only one more impulse; an emotion more than words, a memory of her Master saying perhaps his most oft-repeated phrase;
"The Force will be with you, always."
(@Tesara Anerin)
Tesara Anerin — 02/14/2021
Tesara exhales long and slowly.  If her master is injured or killed because of her it will haunt her forever.  As the thought comes swirling with fear, she breathes through it, then sets it aside. That is not helpful thinking.  These long years of training are helpful now as she quiets her mind.
I hear you. The Force is with me.
She sends the words, but more so the feeling.  She moves quickly to his room to fetch his lightsaber, then goes in search of Nova.
Lady Ryne Roke — 02/14/2021
Nova was sitting in the kitchen meditating. "I wish we could stay on this planet long enough to get information." She then opened her eyes before seeing Tesara. "Oh hello Tesara, do you need anything?"
Tesara Anerin — 02/17/2021
Tesara sits down at the table.  Her mind is cluttered, but she is not anxious or upset - just curious.  "Nova, I received a message from Durro via the force.  He wants me to bring you to go speak to Vala - to distract her, I believe.  I am uncertain, but I feel as if he wishes me to bring his lightsaber.  When the time is right, rescue him.  But...I am uncertain as to how to go about this.  So much of my training from both my mother and Durro was focused on the Force - I am still lacking in diplomatic issues.  Do you have anything that may help?"
Lady Ryne Roke — 02/17/2021
"She probably is expecting a show of force from you Tesara. Remember she knew exactly when I went to the door and when Durro left. Currently she has the advantage since she has one of ours captured. But we have some leverage against her currently, however it won't go swimmingly if we break anymore of this planet's laws." Nova rested her chin in her hands before continuing. "Right now, it is best to leave our weapons on this ship and not let any of the Ravengers to know of Lysire so keeping her on the ship will benefit us." She tapped her fingers against her face. "I might be able to get Durro out of his situation, however it will cost me a lot of information. If I fail, then we will have to come at this at a different angle. Diplomacy is very tricky and requires both parties to know exactly what they want, I know what I want out of this next talk with her but it's up to her to accept the terms I present."
Tesara is surprised and grateful for this information.  She leans forward.  "What kind of information?  And is there a way to use the droids we have?  Should we alert Lysire to stay in the Arc 1?  I fear for her safety."  ((Apologies if I messed up the name of Kaleb's ship))
"Droids? Hmm did  Durro say my name and droid? Were there droid guarding him?" She then shakes her head. "Anyway, yes we should alert Lysire that for her safety and Kaleb's is to have her stay on the ship. As for information that I might have to share well it is complicated. We know she wants the information about Kaleb's ship and the prison planet. She also got information from us about the 501st so she is curious of that which I will have to go and correct since we told a half truth at breakfast. There is some more information about the cave drawings on Baklid and Lanus that she might be after as well, and lastly the forge on Lanus. However the forge is my final card, my fail safe if diplomacy begins to fail and all of our lifes hang in the balance. Kaleb won't like it but it is our best hope to staying alive."
Tesara looks abashed.  She had been trying so hard to keep calm and treat Vala with respect and not get flustered at breakfast, but she hadn't done a very good job.  Nova seemed far better suited to this than she was.  She sat back, thinking.  "I heard droids when he was sending to me via the Force, but it's not completely clear as to why.  I agree that we shouldn't do more to break any rules she has, so I will not bring weapons when we go.  Do you feel comfortable taking the lead with this?  I botched breakfast and would prefer not to do so again, especially with Durro's life on the line."
Nova frowned with a small hiss. "Breakfast was a diplomacy mine field because she took us by surprise. Normally I don't take control but the way she does diplomacy and still says its honorable is sickening." She looked mad before centering herself. "Anyway yes I will handle the diplomacy for this talk but my worry is that she will try to keep us out and only let Kaleb in. If that happens then I will lose my advantage."
Tesara frowned.  "Do we have any leverage to be able to have all three of us there?  Or should I let you and Kaleb speak to her and try to get access to Durro?"
Nova sighs before giving a shrug. "We don't have any leverage at all and even if we did, Durro would be most likely heavily guarded than what you saw incase of a prison break."
Tesara nodded.  "Still, there's no harm in trying to just see him to speak to him I suppose.  His message through the force was to distract her.  I'm not sure why, though.  And although I would love to get to that library, even if she agrees to it, one hour seems a terribly short amount of time to be there.  I think those are likely actual books, not downloadable data.  It would take weeks to find what we are after."  She glances away, thinking.  "I am willing to be a prisoner of hers...an insurance policy, if you will, for us to make a deal.  And of course, there are those children we saw."  She shudders.  "I want to rescue them as well, but all pooled together we don't have enough credits to buy them.  Kidnapping them would cause complete havoc and likely get us all killed."  She sighs.
Nova listened to before tilting her head. "True the library is just books and I figure she will tell us no once more which I will abide since in the end this talk is to get Durro free and us able to leave the planet." She then leans back. "The rules state that crime isn't tolerated but I haven't seen any laws which means I am not sure if what that man is doing is legal."
Tesara nods thoughtfully.  "That's true, they were in the back hidden from view of shoppers."  She sighs.  We'll have to find Kaleb.  Should we head to the Arc 1?"
Nova then frowned. "But the issue with that man is that he stated he sold the crystals from the weapons you use to Vala. So she might already know about the kids in the back or he tries to keep her away from going back there. In the end, we don't have any way to know if we have committed crimes because we haven't seen any laws posted anywhere to ask." She then stands up. "Yes we should update Kaleb and inform Lysire to stay before departing to the palace... Make sure to put the weapon back."
Tesara nods, stands, and returns to Durro's room.  She sets his lightsaber on his table and closes her eyes.  She stands quietly for a long time, centering herself and calming her mind, reaching out with the Force to connect to Durro.  She doesn't know if it will work, but she sends an image of herself, Nova and Kaleb coming to Vala's castle.  She hopes it is enough to let him know she is coming, and not alone.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 02/17/2021
Tesara feels Durro's lightsaber stir within the Force, like a child fussing after being put down. The crystal calls to her, whispering a warning; a warning she cannot quite understand.
Moments later, she feels her Master's mind connect to hers briefly. She sees the hallway leading to his cell, the glow of the force-field shedding soft light at the end of the dark hall. A pair of droids guard the cell, their forms silhouetted by the glow. She feels Nova's presence, and a sense of urgency. Then, the feeling fades.
(@Tesara Anerin)
Tesara hesitates.  She gathers herself and picks up the lightsaber, then returns to her room to get the cloak Ryan had bought her so long ago.  She slides the lightsaber behind her back, tucking it into her shirt.  She turns for a moment, judging whether or not it will fall.  Once satisfied that it will stay in place, she pulls the cloak on and returns to await Nova.
Lady Ryne Roke — 02/18/2021
Nova is in her room now.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 02/18/2021
After the meeting, Durro goes to find Tesara.
(Not sure where she is. @Tesara Anerin)
Tesara Anerin — 02/18/2021
Tesara is in the largest room. Practicing with her lightsaber & remote
(Durro would wait for her to finish the current exercise.)
"Well done. I can see your skills improving."
Tesara powers down the lightsaber and turns off the remote.  She is quiet.  She turns to look at him, waiting for him to speak.
"I got ahead of myself at the meeting, and neglected something important. What happened between finishing my lightsaber and the Queen picking me up."
Tesara stands, watching him.
Durro looks at her, knowing she will just listen for him to continue. He gives a wry smile.
"I finally met your sister."
He holds up a hand at her subtle look of surprise.
"Yes, she was on Lanus. Came for you, she said. We had a short confrontation, nothing too serious."
"She is strong, but solely in the Dark Side. The conditions on Lanus feeds her abilities, and diminishes ours. It made our meeting... challenging. The Force was with me, and she did not prevail. I had managed to subdue her before the Queen actually arrived."
"An observation and a warning, though. She was hit full force by a derelict speeder I hurled at her. She walked away from that with only a few scrapes and a bad limp. How much of that was Lanus feeding her, and how much of it is her own durability, I have no way of knowing. Not until we cross paths again."
"I don't see her as a grave threat, personally. I am warning you though; do not underestimate her."
Durro smiles before continuing.
"Though, I don't think she means you any harm."
She waits a moment to see if he will continue but when he does not, she speaks.  “I would be a fool to underestimate her. However, I do not believe she means me any harm. In fact, she believes that you are the one causing me harm. She says you are a liar and that I will someday come to understand that she’s right.  However, I am glad that you were not injured. She indeed is very powerful.  She is me from this timeline if I were twisted with hate and treated cruelly and manipulated to the Dark Side.  I am her, treated with love and kindness, instilled with gifts of the light side of the Force.”  Tesara speaks quietly.
Durro sighs.
"Do not blame yourself. She is not beyond redemption, not unless she wants to be. You are proof to her of what she could become. Be mindful of your teachings and continue to shine the Light of the Force for her. Perhaps she will follow it to a better place. If not, you've done what you can. Nobody is beyond redemption, but at the same time they have to want it. If someone does not want to be saved, then you cannot save them."
"It's a hard truth to accept, even for the Jedi."
“If I could save everyone, I would.  But there is no light without the dark and no dark without the light.  All I can do is my best each day. I am not perfect, and neither is anyone else.”
“I care for her, in an odd sort of way.  I wish peace for her.”
Durro smiles at her.
"That's good. If a Jedi loses their compassion, then they've lost their way."
He gestures behind her.
"I'll let you get back to your exercises."
He turns to leave and adds with a smile in his voice
"You're not done until you can best me in lightsaber combat."
“Then I have a long way to go.  But I still beat you at hunting.”  She picks up the remote and her lightsaber, powering it on and closing her eyes.
10-24-2021, 01:50 PM,

Nova waited at Durro's door for him, having checked if he was inside. She tried to be calm and collected but she almost seemed uneasy and was trying to keep herself from just hiding like she did after her little spat with Lysire long ago.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 02/19/2021
Durro's voice comes through the door.
"Come in, Nova."
Lady Ryne Roke — 02/19/2021
After a few moments of hesitation, Nova opens the door and carefully enters. She made sure it shut but didn't move anymore inside. "Hello Durro, I suppose we should probably talk in depth of what I learned and why due to not knowing the full extent of the information caused the mess as it did....Well the mess I caused."
Durro gestures for her to sit, and offers her some of the tea he had brought for meditation.
"What do you want to know?"
Again with some hesitation, Nova moved to a chair, moved it so she can sit and hug the back of the chair. "First off, I should probably explain why I was so far away from the crew at the dinner meeting." She fiddled with the design on the chair not looking at Durro. "The only people I know enough about is Ryan, Ava, and Sinya... And a bit of Lysire at the morning meeting. Due to not know how to approach any subject about your history or anything else, I went about it the same way I did with Sinya and that was giving information and getting something greater in return which is what I knew Vala wanted but due to not knowing what you knew, caused me to go about it thinking I had the better outcome of getting the greater information." She then shakes her head as she continues, "But everytime I gave you or even Tesara information I never got anything in return. Which caused a rift in trust of the information you give to me in return. Sadly I know that approach isn't exactly fool proof and I knew that but as you said tonight, we are stuck together now." Nova looked up slightly at Durro. "Due to our lack in communication and relaying information, I made everything a mess but at the same time not really. Because I didn't know that Lysire had that dark spirit in her, I couldn't relay that she was reacting with Lanus... Vala was interested in that, how much did Lanus' storms did Lysire react to. I only was able to relay what I saw on our 30 day trek to the cave, how she wasn't doing well to the storms but probably not to the extent Vala wanted which is probably why she let us leave easily since she might think that the ritual was never completed."
Durro can sense the conflict swirling around the room. He sips his tea.
"I know the Jedi can seem aloof much of the time. Our practices are alien to most species and cultures, most do not understand them or even attempt to. We are used to keeping to ourselves, save what we do to help others."
He sighs.
"That was made worse by the Empire. Once there were 10,000 Jedi Knights keeping peace and order in the galaxy. Then the Republic declared the Jedi traitors and wiped them all out. I was spared, and I was told a small handful of others survived and are in hiding. In such a hostile environment, keeping to ourselves is how we stay alive."
He paused for a moment and looks at Nova.
"We are a crew now, though; I'll do my best not to hide from you. I know you like learning about people through databases, but I would not have been easy to find in our universe, due to the Imperial ban on Jedi knowledge. And of course, we are not native to this universe. What do you want to know?"
"You are alive doing the clan wars, correct? Even fought during it? I am only asking because Vala was able to know about the clan wars which is odd since this time period probably hasn't had that happen yet. And I am not sure if what she said is true about my parents, since she has said that they, or my family name fought in the war." She then softly smiles, "Right now I want to get back to the holonet and see what is going down with Baklid."
"Yes, I fought in the Clone Wars, alongside my master and countless clone troopers."
Durro furrows his brow.
"It is odd that she would know of the Clone Wars. I know there is at least one other ship that made it through to this universe from ours. Perhaps she gained information from another source native to our reality."
"I will meditate on this. You should research current events on Baklid. Let us know what you find."
Nova pondered for a moment. "Actually thinking back on it, it wasn't that my parents fought in the clone wars, more so that they became refugees afterwards. Regardless of that small mistake involving my family, I will go back to my research. Actually so that I don't relay something you probably already know since your talk with the Queen of Baklid at the end of those 30 days. What did she tell you about it before she left?"
"She mentioned that the planet is locked down tightly. There has been fighting between the Coruscant Jedi and the Olivan Jedi, as well as between Republic forces and the resistance movements on Baklid. In short, there is conflict everywhere and more on the horizon."
Nova gives a nod. "That seems about right with what we heard on our way up to Vala's palace." She then got up to leave. "Well I should probably go do my research so that we know what we are approaching."
Durro nods and returns to his tea and meditation.
Lady Ryne Roke — 02/20/2021
Nova calls a meeting at the common room where the holo-net is. She informs Ryan that travel to Baklid will be very difficult as it is full lockdown which includes the space in the system around Baklid. (( @Tesara Anerin @Governor Ava Forma @Kaleb Wren @TheTraveler ))
TheTraveler — 02/20/2021
Sinya's Signs is this woman for real
Nova signs Mhm, I know.
Nova is snickering on the Arc 1.
Nova gets up and heads back up to the Arc 1.
Governor Ava Forma — 02/20/2021
--------------------------------

On the ship headed to the planet ava will seek out nova and find her. She approachs nova " hey, so I have an assumption but was curious if it matches. Why didn't you answer when I called you? "
Nova was currently in the kitchen after having given Ryan the information. "Because it isn't hard to read what was happening when you were sitting right next to her doing it." She stated before sitting at the table.
TheTraveler — 02/21/2021
@Kaleb Wren

aboard the ARC-175, in the crew bunk area

Lysire walked up and set down on the edge of Kaleb's bunk. Her eyes were soft as always, "I heard the mission was a success," she said with clear confusion in her voice.

"Though there appears to be a tension with the crew upon your return," she added softly.

"Can you tell me what happened," she asked. Her tone was intentionally set to keep her voice low and calm.
Kaleb Wren — 02/21/2021
@TheTraveler Kaleb put down the weapon he had with him ever since he helped rescue her. He had stripped it and rebuilt it so many times now that he prob could do it blindfolded. This was his way of processing things, to return to the basics that he had been taught. Which was to know the weapons you were using because your life depended on it.  He was doing the same to the armor, which was currently off to the side, as well. He took a deep breath and then began to tell Lysire everything that had happened on the ship and afterwards. He held nothing back from her.
TheTraveler — 02/21/2021
@Kaleb Wren

Lysire listened attentively as Kaleb spoke. Her eyes betrayed her emotions. It was clear the news bothered her.

She let out a heavy and long sigh, "hatred for the Jedi run deep."

She shifted uncomfortable as if facing her own demons as well. "Growing up in a Jedi Prison was nothing compared to what I know Sinya has gone through."

She shook her head as if catching herself, "I mean, I am not making excuses for what she did. Well tried to do."

Her frown grew as she gazed in to his eyes as if searching for some measure of understanding. "I can understand why she hates so much."

Hopefully that what she saw was understanding, "I am glad you didn't shoot her." She then allowed herself a slight bit of laughter. "Stun or otherwise," she added.
Kaleb Wren — 02/21/2021
@TheTraveler "I was close." he told Lysire. "There are those that believe that anger can give you focus, and for the most part that is true. But as I was taught it can also blind you to what is needed. Keep you seeing for the greater good." he said as he remembered being told that it was because of his grandfather's hatred of the Jedi that had been passed down for generations that he was clanless. You he had the name, but that was it. But here in this time he could change that. He knew the clan existed here.
TheTraveler — 02/21/2021
@Kaleb Wren

She nodded slowly, "you are not wrong. But that also completely ignores the wound in which the hatred," she paused and backed up. "Anger really isn't the right word here."

She leaned back trying to get more comfortable on the military style pull down bunk. "This is beyond anger Kaleb."

She blinked softly as her eyes traced his face, "she hates them and all those who embrace them." She fought the frown, "I understand why."

She motioned back towards him, "she is like our big sister who has been wronged. Have you ever set down with her like you have with me and spoke about the source of her hatred."

Finally she found a smile, "you know she and you have more in common than you know. She was raised a partisan fighter. Her childhood was nothing but conflict."

She leaned forward and rested a soft hand on his knee, "wouldn't you inspect a malfunctioning weapon for the cause rather than just toss the weapon away?"
Durro Thel-Tanis — 02/21/2021
Once the party has gone their separate ways aboard the Jupiter 1, Durro knocks on the door of Tesara's quarters.
(@Tesara Anerin)
Tesara Anerin — 02/22/2021
Tesara hears the knock from far away, and takes a moment to pull herself out of deep meditative state she has been in since returning from the ARC-175.  She is expecting Durro and knows it is him, but takes a moment to stand and center herself before opening the door.  "Master Durro. Come in."  She says, stepping aside for him to enter.  @Durro Thel-Tanis
Durro Thel-Tanis — 02/22/2021
Durro comes in and stands in the middle of her quarters.
"I understand the mission went well, though the others were sparse on details. They suggested I talk to you. What happened out there?"
“Quite a lot, actually.”  She says, motioning for him to sit.  “But I was able to divert a disaster with Kaleb and Ava’s help.  I learned other things as well.”    (((i’m eating dinner right now but will get back to this as soon as I’m done))))
“Ryan came up with a rather crazy plan to avoid getting caught and shot down by the blockade around Baklid.  It was too risky.  Instead, Sinya and Nova came up with a plan to find another ship heading towards Baklid that had security clearance codes that we could take. It meant locating a ship that would suit our needs. That’s where I came in. It took me a while using the Force to find one, but it last I located a transport ship. It was found to have about 1000 people on board, all families of Jedi.  To search for another ship would have taken too long as our course was set in hyper space for Baklid and time was short. It was decided that we would take the ARC-175 to intercept that ship, board it, stun the flight deck crew, and then Nova would get the codes.  It sounded simple enough, although dangerous of course. In our discussions on how to accomplish this, I was adamant that no one on board was to be killed. Stun only.” Tesara takes a breath, a sad look coming over her face.  “Sinya  was wholly uncaring as to whether the families of Jedi were hurt or killed.  I didn’t like it, but we needed her. So, Kaleb, Sinya, Ava, Nova and I boarded the ship. There were four on the flight deck. We stunned them and tied them up so that they would not alert anyone to our presence. Nova and Sinya along with Kaleb each began their tasks.”  She sighs briefly. “if I knew more about what they were doing I might’ve understood sooner. But unbeknownst to anyone, Sinya programmed the hyper drive cores to detonate.  We were on our way back to the ARC-175 when Kaleb and Ava noticed. Frantically, they worked to undo the damage before the entire ship and everyone within it was blown to pieces.  All I could do was watch as they worked frantically to undo what she had done. In the end they were successful, putting the ship aright with enough life support to last 2 weeks.
We returned and I confronted Sinya about her actions.  She was querulous and tried to bait me into a verbal altercation.  I did not take that bait.  I did however, tell her that I was not sure I could trust her. Obviously that upset and angered her.  I understand why she did what she did. I do not condone it, but the Jedi of this timeline, this alternate universe, they have been deadly vicious and cruel to her and everyone she loves. Her family are dead because of them. The Dark Side flows around her like a cloak that she welcomes.  She told me that I was family and that you were as well, and I apologized to her for saying I did not trust her, then I returned to my room.  I think it surprised her that I did so.  However, I do believe that Nova knew what Sinya was about and did nothing to stop her or alert us of it.  I fear that Nova is also being seduced by the pain and anger of the dark side.  She struggles as Sinya does.  Daz Murl did a number on her and it left deep wounds in her mind. Again I understand. But I worry for her and for Sinya.”
Durro sighs and reaches out with the Force, feeling the tension swirling around the ship.
"The Force was with you; I'm glad it all worked out."
"Though I sense something has changed. There's something... different about you in the Force. How do you feel about what happened on the ship?"
She smiles a little sadly.  “How does one deal with the fact that an act of piracy is now in one’s past?  Be grateful no one was killed by our actions. We did what we had to do, and no lives were lost. I was adamant that someone would be notified that this ship is out in space with only two weeks worth of life support for everyone on board. It could have gone so much worse, I’m just grateful that we all made it out alive and so did they.”
“I could not have done that without Kaleb and Ava‘s help.”
Durro smiles at her reassuringly.
"To be fair, I thought Ryan's plan was risky but sound. It also didn't involve piracy."
He sighs and continues
"Like I've taught you though; the past can't be changed. We can only learn from it."
“The issue was that we did not know whether or not the blockade had more than ion blasters to stop us with. We could have been flying into fire power that would rip both ships apart in moments.” She sits, taking a sip of water and looking at him.  “Yes, I learned a great deal. I’ve never had to lead a mission of that kind before. It was a good deal of responsibility.  And as terrifying as it was at times, it gave me much needed experience in leading.  It is some thing I will need when you are not with me.”  She sets down the cup and eyes him.  “So...now will you fill me in on the plan to rescue your sister when we land?”
Durro looks at his young apprentice.
"Tesara, risk and uncertainty are constant companions of the Jedi. Fear, in other words. Confronting fear is the destiny of the Jedi. Could the Republic have thrown more than ion cannons at us? Of course they could have, but I would have trusted the Force that we would prevail. Instead, we acted on fear and what did that lead to? It led to suffering and now an act of piracy that may or may not come back to haunt us later. Learn from this, Tesara. Don't be ruled by fear. Control your fear, confront it. Trust in the Force and act on instinct."
He lets the lesson hang in the air for a long moment, and then grins.
"As for my plan? I'll let you know when I come up with one."
Tesara frowns slightly. “Are you saying I should have gone against Nova and Sinya’s plan?”
Durro looks thoughtful for a moment, as if debating whether to say anything or not.
"If it were me, I would have gone with Ryan's plan; trusting the Force to see us through. All the risk was ours, we knew what could happen. Sinya's plan was a violent crime against others, and put others in danger. There is no guarantee they will be found in two weeks, space is vast. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense; never for attack. What's done is done, but it's important to reflect on our mistakes and learn from them."
Tesara’s expression is blank for a moment, doing her very best to remain calm and not feel stung at the words of her teacher.  Here she had been proud of the fact that they had done this and that no none had died and now they knew where Nova and Sinya stood.  It seemed that she had been wrong.  “Yes, master.”  She responded instead, feeling as if a long hot shower and a good nights’ rest would help soothe these feelings. She had learned long ago that feelings always eased with time, rest and meditation.  She stood.  “I will sleep on it.”  She said, hoping he understood the need for her to be alone.  “Goodnight, Master.”
Durro walked for the door, stopping inside its frame and looking back towards her.
"You asked if I thought the plan was a good idea, and I gave my honest answer. It's not escaped my notice that this was your first solo mission. Don't take my disagreement with the plan as criticism of you. You did well, remembered your training, and achieved the best possible outcome for the circumstances."
He looks away, though does not move from the door.
"Goodnight Tesara."
The door hisses shut behind him, leaving Tesara alone with her thoughts.
10-24-2021, 01:50 PM,

A little more than a day before arriving at Baklid, Durro calls an emergency meeting of the crew.
"Things are more dire on Baklid than I thought, and while my goal is still to rescue my sister it seems another needs our help as well. I sent a message to the Queen before you all left on your mission, and I just received a reply."
Durro clears his throat and reads from his communicator/datapad.
"Greetings Durro Thel-Tanis. As you should have heard, Queen Lenora Delphinium has been placed under house arrest while she awaits her trial for Treason. It is truly a sad day for both the Jedi Order and the Republic when someone of the Queen's superior pedigree falls from grace. I will not deny my excitement in finally receiving your message. I am eager to meet you. If it is a meeting you seek, secrecy or not, I would be honored to invite you to my office. I am sure you know the way, as you have been here before. You recall, the day you and the Queen stood by and watched your plot unfold. Signed, War Master Plo Koon."
After waiting for the (presumably shocked) reactions to die down, he continues.
"Nova, I want you to find everything you can about the Queen's arrest and where she's being held. It mentioned house arrest, but does she actually live at the palace, or elsewhere? It varies by world. Also, see if you can find anything at all on my sister; Atril Thel-Tanis. She is a Jedi from Olivan."
"Kaleb, I'd like you and Ava to work with Nova; use whatever information she can find to start planning a rescue. We've gotten out of tight spots before, I trust the three of you can come up with something."
"Tesara, I'd like you to join me here, in the common area. We'll meditate together, focusing our efforts on Baklid. See if the Force will offer any insight into what we're to do once we make planet fall."
"Before we separate though, a question for the crew. Should I meet with Master Koon, or should we focus solely on our own goals? What do you all think?"
(@Lady Ryne Roke)
(@Governor Ava Forma)
(@Kaleb Wren)
(@Tesara Anerin)
Governor Ava Forma — 02/25/2021
Ava thinks for an moment as she listened to durro. Once he was finished speaking and asked for thire options. She spoke up  " I dont think should go meet with koon til we learn everything about him. Its possible you  would be walking into a trap since there is a bounty on you  and Tesara from the information nova gained. This could be away for koon to catch you and than we have three people to save instead of two. " she softly spoke
Kaleb Wren — 02/25/2021
Kaleb didn't know how to explain to her that he didn't feel that way yet. He could see eventually if they stayed together long enough to feel like that. And in truth he could already see those bonds forming. But as of right now he wasn't sure where he belonged just yet. Wasn't sure if it was with this group or his own kind. It was something he was trying to figure out.
Lady Ryne Roke — 02/25/2021
Nova shrugged some, "More information is better. For now, I will research all I can and hopefully we land somewhere secured since we will most likely be land locked once we land." She then wrote on her data pad on what to research for Durro. "Shall I work on inquires on Master Koon as well?"
Durro Thel-Tanis — 02/25/2021
"It's a good idea I had not considered. Good call."
Brb
Lady Ryne Roke — 02/25/2021
Nova looks at Durro and Tesara while they waited for Ava to come pick them up. "Well I think that if she wants to come with us, we take the secret path out and have the speeder or Jupiter 1 nearby to pick us up from there. But other than that, I am not sure."
"It would have to be the speeder, if the Jupiter 1 gets any closer the guards will be put on alert."
"My plan is simple; we use the passage to get in and out. Minimal contact with Republic personnel. We find the Queen quickly and see where we stand. If she wishes to come with us, she can suggest the best way to distract or misdirect the Republic and we get her out through the passage. The speeder will be waiting outside the perimeter and we get her back to Jupiter 1."
"At the very least, we should ask for the information she wanted to make public. Even if we can't rescue her we can expose the Jedi and the Republic. Hopefully, she will have also found information on Atril."
Tesara Anerin — 02/25/2021
Tesara ponders this.  “She said the tunnels have not been used in many years. It would be in our best interest to search these tunnels through the force to see if there are any blockages as well as entrances and exits.  I can do that now.”
“Also, Master.... would it be pushing the boundaries of ethical behavior to use the Force to convince any guards or others that may seek to stop us that it is not what they should do?  This is not a skill you have taught me, but I have heard of it before.”
Durro sighs and glances around.
"I'm not sure how well searching through the Force would work, but we can still meditate on it."
He smiles at her.
"The Force can have an influence on the weak-minded. The trouble I find with it is how do we know who is weak minded? To impose our will onto others is not very Jedi-like."
"It is easy to push too hard, to use too much. Then you end up with situations like Nova's. I use it sparingly, if at all. I believe I have only used it twice since leaving Lanus."
Lady Ryne Roke — 02/26/2021
Nova deeply frowned at that before looking at the summer palace. "Yes let's not follow Daz and his horrible methods." She then looked back at them. "Do remember that she said they check for weapons so we will have to go threw this carefully like on Ossus." She then sighed. "The next option we can do and probably do incase we need the Jupiter 1 is to get me to the computer for the defenses."
Durro Thel-Tanis — 02/26/2021
Durro smiles at her
"I'm sure there'll be a connection inside."
Lady Ryne Roke — 02/26/2021
"I expect a bunch of guards around the computer and if I try to access the system from a different computer then it might be on a totally different system and power with no connection way to connect. Or that is how I would have the defenses set up."
Durro Thel-Tanis — 02/26/2021
Durro rests a hand on Nova's shoulder.
"There are infinite 'what ifs,' Nova. We can use all of our energy worrying about what may be, or we can focus on the here and now."
Lady Ryne Roke — 02/27/2021
"Sorry force of habit. Mentor always said to plan for every outcome." She then sighed and shook her head. "Besides I rather be over prepared in this case since these Jedi can probably use the Force to know that we are coming. So rather have suggested the disabling of the air defense will work out for us." She then softly smiles. "As usual, I will be the quiet one. Always have been if it isn't something I am good at."
Nova knew that since the queen's servant girl told them that they search for weapons so she didn't bring any.
Nova is observing the servants and following what the 'on the shift staff' is doing.
Nova is making some connections with the servants. She is trying to gather information and where she should help out. She is trying to blend in and act the part.
Nova observes the map to see if she can figure out where the medical staff are stationed.
"If I can get close to the medical staff, I can explain my skills at medical but I am not sure how good that will do."
Nova makes sure her uniform is good and tries to get a job where she can clean the whole house except that wing she isn't allowed into.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 02/27/2021
Flirt with the guard (Friendship), covering up her use of a mind trick.
(My family is having a loud conversation in this room. Even though they acknowledge I am on the phone.)
Nova is observing all this and also the medical equipment.
"Bait."
Yonk.
Nova is softly grumbling to herself as they speak to each other. "What other crazy adventures are you going to take us on, Durro?" She tries to be quiet about it though.
Nova smirked glancing at Shmi.
"I will be able to find it easily once we are back."
Durro Thel-Tanis — 03/10/2021
Durro sits calmly, focused and centered in the Force. He rides the currents as they swirl around him, and with an exhale sends them reaching like ever growing tendrils towards the walls the cell.
Like water against the hull of a boat, the Force pushes against the cracks of the cell, looking for weaknesses; looking for a way, any way to get inside. Any imperfection, any crack, any loose panel or worn conduit where the persistent Force could get in and cause failure, and freedom. Durro broadens his scope to include the cell block, the entire detention level, even the entire ship if need be. The Force flows between the moving parts, and Durro rides the current, hoping to see how they all interconnect, and hoping to find a single point where, if he puts enough pressure, the chain reaction will set him and Atril free.
(@TheTraveler: Farseeing focusing on the problem of their confinement and 'asking'; "How can I free myself and Atril?")
TheTraveler — 03/10/2021
https://1drv.ms/w/s!ApBU9z34c6a6lSAFvF0gNPW5R2MM
Allies of Enemies.docx
Microsoft Word Document
( @Durro Thel-Tanis

The above file is the result of your farseeing)
Durro Thel-Tanis — 03/15/2021
As the muffled night sounds filter through the two makeshift doors into the hiding hole, Durro reaches out with his feelings; his consciousness floating free on the currents of the Force.
Many Kilometers away, Tesara feels a stirring in the Force. Her master is nearby; not in body, but in spirit.
(@Tesara Anerin)
(I am using the ability Atril taught me/us.)
Tesara Anerin — 03/15/2021
Even though she has only been asleep a little while, she sits up, all senses on alert.  She closes her eyes and opens to the Force seeking the line that connects her to Durro.
I”m here.. She sends the message out to him.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
A warmth fills her spirit; she can see in her mind's eye her master's smile.
"I'm glad to see that you're safe. Atril and I are on the planet's surface, about a day's journey from the Holy City. Where are you? Where are the others?"
(@Tesara Anerin)
((Sadly I neglected to get the name of the city we’re in!))
She sends a reply- “In the city where Pham Hung rules.  Kaleb, Nova, Ava and I are here.  Ryan is with the Jupiter 1 and Lysire and Sinya are with the Shadow.  I am glad to hear that you and Atril are safe! The festival of the Angel is happening.  It’s so lovely and reminds me of Lanus.  OUR Lanus.  The light side is strong here.”
@Durro Thel-Tanis
She feels Durro's surprise and slight confusion ripple in the Force.
"Who is Pham Hung, what city does he rule? What is the Shadow ?
The presence calms again, like a pond agitated by a thrown stone, the waters become smooth again.
You'll have to tell me all about it when we reunite. I just wanted you to know Atril and I are safe and off of Plo Koon's ship. It is a war zone over here; there is a massive Republic Military Base right outside the city. The jungle around us has been mined and trapped; traps designed to stop Jedi. Atril is injured; I'm trying to get her into the city to seek medical attention. It sounds like we will have much to catch up on when we're together again. Be mindful of the Force, remember your training, and keep up your exercises if you can."
(@Tesara Anerin)
She smiles, recognizing his familiar line.  “I’ll tell you everything when we’re together with everyone.  I’ll alert Nova that we’ll need medical assistance.  And...I’m strong here, Durro.  I feel energized and solid.  I am certain I am exactly where I am meant to be.  Oh...and the Shadow is the new name of the ARC-175.”
She feels Durro's smile again.
"So Kaleb finally named their ship. I'd have gone with Shriek-Hawk in keeping with his Mandalorian heritage. Stay safe, my young apprentice. May the Force be with you."
“And you as well.”  She smiles, closes her eyes and allows their connection to fade, falling back into slumber.
Lady Ryne Roke — 03/16/2021
After changing into her new clothes and had taken a small bath, Nova observes Ava. "Yami tried to sell you that expensive dress. It would of looked lovely on you but I don't know about that price." She softly smiled at Ava. "Sooo did you like the food Tesara bought you? I am not sure if I should ruin your view on the food here."
Governor Ava Forma — 03/16/2021
Ava had been relaxing on the bed. When she heard nova and sat up. " am still debating on buying it, I think I can get him to sell it to me for less. If I promise him more clients. I know Ryan would be interested in buying somethings and he could help the guy with his store by giving the information to anyone not republic. " knowing that it wouldn't be a good thing if they found out. As she nodded her head " I did the koyo was very good. " she give a chuckled " why? Whats wrong with the food here? "
Nova chuckles slightly. "That might help him a lot though I doubt he has much problems with customers, if not physical customers as people have ordered the droid and weapons from him." She then sat next to Ava. "Well I am glad you liked eating dog."
The color on ava's face went pale as a look of horror flash on her face. " am sorry.... did you just said I ate DOG!" noticing how loud her voice got. She took an moment to collect herself. She missed the ship already " i think am just going be sticking to your cooking nova from now on. "
Nova laughed loudly before nodding. "Yeah I think we should stick to my cooking or at least let me look it over." She laid back happy. "We probably don't have to stay here long as once I get the message from the Queen, we can leave the festival. That is if her instructions aren't assisting these people with war."
Ava thought it over " might not be a bad thing. I don't know if we have away to get to the Jupiter one. Even if we figure out away there is still the problem of getting off the planet. However aiding in this war an opportunity to get off may present it self. Ofcourse I would like to stay out of the lines of combat if possible.  Either way we need to get durro and his sister and find away off this planet. "
Nova nods. "Agreed we need to figure out where Durro ended up, if it is indeed with his sister or somewhere else. Then exactly where those two are... Our best bet is speaking to Tesara and seeing if she has spoken with Durro either threw comlink, a jedi way, or ask her to try." She then looked at the ceiling. "Hopefully we can obtain weapons from Yami tomorrow as well as your dress and prepare just incase we are ordered to join the front line of this war."
" well there is another option " giving a playful smile. " these is this place I discovered called Rass Retreat not that far from here on speeder. However its a little pricey but I think if I sell some things I could efford a week. Ofcourse ill bring you with me. We could hide out for a week from the war. " she softly spoke. " and I can make some contacts while am there "
Nova thinks for a moment. "Sounds fun but what would you sell? I know we have that medical camp though I haven't looked in the cargo hold for a while so I am not sure if we still have it now."
Ava gives a shrugged " I have to go though the ship but am sure there's something that can be sold. As for the medical camp stuff, last time I checked it was still there. Anyways am going call Ryan and have him do inventory to see what we can get rid of that belongs to the ship that doesn't belong to anyone. Like those guns he can sell and am pretty sure we have other useless items we picked up. Worst case scenario I'll sell my old clothes I don't use " knowing those are worth alot.
Lady Ryne Roke — 03/17/2021
Nova gives a nod. "At any rate, I am worried about the 501st and their past history of glassing planets. If we can't end this peacefully and War Master goes about this wrong then that still holds over our heads as they have enough ships now to call it in."
Governor Ava Forma — 03/17/2021
" if this doesn't end well we'll definitely need away off the planet. If these people are like those in the other universe. Than they won't care if thire people is on it or not if they decide to glass the planet. " remembering what happened on alteron and how they wasn't letting anyone leave.
"Maybe if we have the Queen and her child on our ship then we might be able to leave since they were heavily guarding her so either she is important or that child is." *She shrugs. * "However all this can change depending on any instructions she gives us."
Governor Ava Forma — 03/17/2021
" I think if the queen would had wanted us to take her. She would done it when we had the opportunity to. I dont believe we can simply go back to the summer palace even after I visit the resort. " she knew they needed contacts either way
Nova gives a nod. "We need a lot more information since I have only looked into thing I am requested upon and found myself. Most of the time it is out-dated and very biased." Thinking for a moment. "More allies than enemies would be beneficial since we aren't protected by the family, and even then their protection was only so far as long as it didn't bring trouble. While here, everyone we have come into contact with has brought trouble."