The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Therden
12-25-2014, 11:14 PM,
Therden
I suppose that an introduction is in order. My name is Therden Gardela. I'm a young man of the Southlands near the Kingdom of Light. Raiders and monsters are very unheard of where I hail from. Crime is nearly nonexistent. The times are good in that nothing bad is happening. In short, life is boring. My two elder brothers will work and eventually own the farm where I grew up. My sisters will undoubtedly marry some lummoxes from small village Homgassard. No one ever leaves and no one wants to. All seem content to take their lot in life, but I.
I'm handy with a knife, more so than most people are even with a sword. I'm certainly the most agile fellow in the entire county. The inner workings of this world fascinate me and motivate me. I like to see how the small mechanical things work, how fingers and objects might behave, and how the ordinary, by dint of knowledge and skill, might be transformed without the use of magical or supernatural cheats. I've found that my hands take naturally to legerdemain and they have an almost magical ability to make things vanish, appear, and move despite the keenest of eyes. Being from a backwater nowhere like Homgassard, I've taken an interest in the properties of common plants, animal fleshes, and other materials. They can be brought together to make the most interesting of items. I've already mastered the crafting of a sunstone.
To some, the world is a dangerous place. To me, it is the village playground writ large upon the sky. There are friends to delight, stones to make dance, and who else shall enter the Miss Crabapple's house to retrieve an errant ragball, lost to the world by chance? Truly, adventure beckons while safety lies in ambush.

Stats Str 13 Dex 18 Con 14 Int 16 Wis 17 Chr 15

ThAC0 20 (16 with Weapon Finesse)

HP 20? [10+2? (fighter) 6+2? (thief)]

AC 6 (All dex now, no armor)

Skill set all 4 ranks except rope use which is 2

Thief - Move Silent, Hide, Spot, Listen, Search, Open Lock, Sleight of Hand, Disable Device, Balance, Tumble, Bluff, Craft (Alchemist)

Fighter - Climb, Jump, Ride, Swim, Intimidate, Use Rope

Feats Weapon Finesse, Skill focus (sleight of hand +3), Deft hands (+2 Sleight of hand and Use Rope)

Class abilities: Sneak attack, Trap finding.

http://www.oocities.org/cpboucher@rogers...ntreri.jpg

Close enough for a pic